• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
This render was made with IIC (Iray Interior Camera), so if you want to improve your daz renders, here is magnificent solution
Thanks for the heads up. The following are 30 minute renders using Iray Interior Camera. Achieved roughly 300 iterations within this time which is 3 to 4 times what I would get using the standard camera.
Also a teaser for an image series I have planned. :cool:
Pys02_1080p.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have also attached the original 4k images of the above in case you wish to see what the "Iray Interior Camera" is capable of.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Which Billboard product is that?
It's the Now-Crowd Billboard set. There's a bunch of them. I think in this I used the Alien Civilizations, Future Life, and Modern City Life. There's a bunch of them, some are floating around here somewhere. Be warned, they're huge files.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Sandi and Matt fun.png

Sandi and Matt have some fun. Day 3 on my Daz 3D journey and time to mix it up a bit. The luminosity on my key light is still too high, I need to back it off a bit. Sandi could look like she is having a bit more fun ... I just got some new facial expression morphs that should improve that situation. This actually took as long as it did because Sandi was a rework of another popular actress asset ... I wonder if anyone recognizes who. I'll shoot a portrait up for closer analysis. Part of the challenge in Daz 3D perspective (and any other view, for that matter) is precise knowledge of relationships between models and surfaces really isn't possible until after renders. I can see that Matt's left foot is slightly elevated and the model needs to be rotated slightly to plant his foot. But, 3 days in and my first credible sex scene has not left me feeling too disappointed.

Antiochus

Jun 21, 2017
It's the Now-Crowd Billboard set. There's a bunch of them. I think in this I used the Alien Civilizations, Future Life, and Modern City Life. There's a bunch of them, some are floating around here somewhere. Be warned, they're huge files.
TY Appreciate. I have a couple of them. DIdn't recognise the figures in yours. Cheers!

Reactions: MovieMike
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes