3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Moving objects and characters is done via either the Parameters or Posing tabs in the Transforms. In the pic below I have the Parameters tab selected, and the Transforms selected. The primary Transforms consist of 10 sliders that can be broken down into three sub categories, Translation which moves the selected item around the scene, Rotation allows you to pivot on the three axis, and Scale with four sliders to increase/decrease size either overall, or individual axis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The same tabs also allow you to adjust poses when you select the bones of a character.
Thank you) I have been puzzled for a very long time over this, still a small question, what to do with the templates folder?:coldsweat:

Jan 8, 2018
So I was working on a new model last night and she kept bugging me, she really looked like someone I thought I knew then, on the TV came an advert for Twilight, I looked at the TV, looked at my model and thought "Fuck me, I just created that bird in Twilight." So I googled it to find out who she was, looked at some pics, stuck a zit on my models chin and Hey Presto. I still don't know if it looks 'really' like her or not!
Kristen Stewart By Mistake.png

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Guys, hello again, please tell me, if not difficult, two questions how to save a character, I have in the form of a character after he is completely ready to add it to the scene and not tune it again and again, and another question what to use (and how) to do comics, I have in the form of adding clouds of text and drawing up a collage of several pictures, thanks in advance:)

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Guys, hello again, please tell me, if not difficult, two questions how to save a character, I have in the form of a character after he is completely ready to add it to the scene and not tune it again and again, and another question what to use (and how) to do comics, I have in the form of adding clouds of text and drawing up a collage of several pictures, thanks in advance:)
Just save the character as a scene then when you want to add him create the scene and use the merge option to inser your character.
The answer to your second question is Photoshop. Usualy all forms of post work is doen with Photoshop (or gimp).

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
So I was working on a new model last night and she kept bugging me, she really looked like someone I thought I knew then, on the TV came an advert for Twilight, I looked at the TV, looked at my model and thought "Fuck me, I just created that bird in Twilight." So I googled it to find out who she was, looked at some pics, stuck a zit on my models chin and Hey Presto. I still don't know if it looks 'really' like her or not!
she looks more expressive than Kristen Stewart.

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Just save the character as a scene then when you want to add him create the scene and use the merge option to inser your character.
The answer to your second question is Photoshop. Usualy all forms of post work is doen with Photoshop (or gimp).
Thank)

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
I'm wildly sorry, but where is the merge option?:coldsweat:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes