3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I didn't realize the resolution of the image until after the render was done, which was just under an hour. I was finessed into thinking it was rendering at 1080p. Come to find out it was 917p. I'm so triggered right now, but I still liked the end result. I'll hold my L though. Daz: 1 Me: 0

It's not very noticeable, but there were a number of new things I wanted to try today. The first being the lighting in the previous image. This time, I wanted to understand how to make the cushion on the couch appear to sink in, as I see in games sometimes. Found out I had to use the d-former tool. It's not very noticeable, but beneath her is all sunk in a bit.
Nevaeh&Whiskey.jpg

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
bonsoir à tous

mon message s'adresse a toute ces personne qui poste de magnifique image avec des jeux de lumiere incroyable
vous etes vraiment des egoistes lol
pourquoi je dis ca :
parceque vous ne dite pas comment faire pour avoir de tel effets d'image lol
merci encore pour vos image et continuer car j'essaye de faire quelque test et vraiment ces tres tres dur

traduction :

good evening everyone
my message is for all those who post beautiful image with incredible light games
you are really egoists lol
Why am I saying that :
because you do not say how to have such image effects lol
thank you again for your image and continue because I try to do some test and really these very very hard
Use iray render, iray shaders and iray emission materials for lighting objects. This does the trick.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
:happyblush She is my second custommade model, Ellie^^

View attachment 163422
Like the character, however I think some improvements can be made.
- The character skin is a little too perfect. Some imperfections (slight colour changes / moles / freckles) would plant her more in the real world.
- The colour transition on the hair is a little too abrupt and the hair seems to have two styles, each with their own colour.

Like your work, just hoping some feedback can improve all of our contributions. :cool:

Reactions: VDawe

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Like the character, however I think some improvements can be made.
- The character skin is a little too perfect. Some imperfections (slight colour changes / moles / freckles) would plant her more in the real world.
- The colour transition on the hair is a little too abrupt and the hair seems to have two styles, each with their own colour.

Like your work, just hoping some feedback can improve all of our contributions. :cool:
Thank you, appreciate ur suggestions ^^ This isnt the final version of her i just thought i share this one :) definitely i will add some extra addons on her like moles, tattoo, piercing(s) the only thing is bothering me its the eye :/ i dont know about the multicolor eyes. i wanted to do something unique which i didnt saw anywhere before. But maybe its to much.

Reactions: zramcharan

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
View attachment 161451
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sex in the classroom, one of my favs!!

Amazing Red-Head!!, one of my weaknesses!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

One of the main characters from my game. Do critic! View attachment 161712
Truly beautiful Milf! ❤️❤️

"We just need to get this out of your system, son. I swear to god, this has to be the last time."
Realistic unrealism. Let me know what you think!
View attachment 162070
VERY Hot Momma!!:heartcoveredeyes:

Just pissing around with a model because someone mentioned "thicc" on discord. Nothing fancy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh man!!, I like this thicc!!:FeelsGoodMan:

I'm already in LOVE with Ashley!! :heartcoveredeyes:

Gotta love that you used THOSE heels instead of the original ones she wears!

That face!!. Incredibly BEAUTIFUL!!

Merry Christmas (a bit too early) ;)

LOL, it's never too early hehe. Also, I Love Selena! ❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: EroBro and VDawe
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes