3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Well, gotta show some images too then huh? ;)
Just some trial renders for 2 of my characters (The guys are the same, just a past and future version of him :p )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
please someone should make a "young girl old man" game :heartcoveredeyes:
That would be a nice change from the "young brother" main character we've been seeing from the game devs. Unfortunately, there's just around 3 or 4 decent looking old man characters for Daz Studio. I personally don't like the result when you use aging morphs on regular guys.

Reactions: hopeless

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Well, you can still work with those 3 to 4 decent looking old man characters and change them with all those other morphs around there... Would still look very different and you wouldn't use "aging" morphs if that's the only thing that bothers you :)
Or you go and create a whole new one ;) Which is time consuming but not impossible to do ;)

Reactions: hopeless

faecrykt

Jan 13, 2017
Hello friends and Daz users...

I need some help here!

Earlier this evening, I just had something unpleasant occur. All assets in a file I was working on vanished and subsequently displayed just a series of blocks - just like what is seen in the attached picture. This also happened to the 'scene' in the depicted example as well as any other 'scene' I tried to open.

Also, any asset I attempt to load into a new scene appears as just another set of blocks piled one atop another. However, the auxiliary viewport [as you can see on the right-hand side of the attached picture file below] displays the scene just fine.

Could someone advise me as to what could have gone wrong and how I can remedy this?

I uninstalled and reinstalled Daz 4.10, but that has not changed the status quo.

As an aside: I can't create a new thread. I have checked the top-right menu as recommended in the FAQ, but the only option available to me is the one to 'Start a new conversation'. I have no other means of making this issue known to the F95 staff and would appreciate some assistance in this issue as well.

Regards and thanks in advance.

daz failure.jpg
P.S.
Here's the beauty tax to stay relevant to the thread topic. This is one of the few renditions of the 'scene' attached above:

Endless Amber in the dark.jpg

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Do you see the dropdown menu left from your aux viewport? Which says: [camera] amber ?
Left of this dropdown is a button, if you click on it it should show that you actually have the viewport set to "Solid Bounding Box" which is what you see in this viewport, to make it go back to the standard: Just click on "Texture Shadered" 3rd from the bottom

Reactions: faecrykt

faecrykt

Jan 13, 2017
@

Thanks a ton!

How absolutely silly of me!!!

I didn't even think of that despite knowing it ... Given my recent luck with all things PC- and Daz-related, I assumed the worst possible outcome and stumbled hither and thither like a headless chicken!

What a nothing-burger this turned out to be! LOL.

My regards once again.

And to stay on topic, here's a render:
WHOSE HAND WILL YOU KISS FIRST?

whose hand will you kiss first.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes