3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

faecrykt

Jan 13, 2017
AKIBA GOTHIC: Here's a set of five characters that are sure to populate my proposed game based in a Japanese higher education establishment. The scene illustrates a cosplay event that the five girls are participating in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your attention. Let me know what you'll think.
Akiba gothic.jpg

Last edited:

faecrykt

Jan 13, 2017
I would definitely not call your efforts 'lame'. As a fellow creator, I can visualise the hours and hours you must have put into birthing this sequence.

Creation in any form, provided it has a tangible and appreciable product, is - or should be - self-satisfying and gratifying to the creator.

If you take pride in your art, others most likely will also do so ... and offer helpful advice, should your work need bettering. That, though, is something I will leave to the Daz experts on this forum. I appreciated your art for its own sake.

You have done what few others have even attempted.

Celebrate!

[Switching off "kindly grandfather/Zen Sensei mode" ... LOL.]

No part of this post is meant to hurt you or demean your efforts.

Jimbles

Aug 30, 2017
Here's a few recent renders:
This is a scene from a game that I was hoping to have a demo ready for by this weekend, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Kind of a lazy render, for the life of me I couldn't get the lighting right so I turned the headlamp on and called it a day.
These last two are my avatar. I was mostly just playing with lighting and I liked the way it came out.
So I cleaned it up a little bit. Got rid of as much grain as I could. Touched up makeup. Added some more color to and cleaned up the eye.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Oh! Now that's what I call an Oreo Sandwich.
Except she's gonna get some filling.
Call it "Extra Stuffed Oreo" :D

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes