3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I think this thread is too artsy. Most people who understand art, didn't mess with artists and only enjoy the art itself. And those who don't understand art, shy away from it.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The quickest of renders, 2 figures, 2 hair props, low-light. 76 frames in 48 seconds.:eazyHype:
Untitled.png

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I think there's an underlying, collective reason why. I don't want to disrupt it. Quite surprising nonetheless as this is most prominent thread in the general discussions.
I think reviews are generally relegated to products, such as games. While this is a great thread, I don't think the thread itself needs to be rated.

Reactions: Deleted member 8085

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
As much as I appreciate seeing new renders, the quality of content in this thread is declining. It's titled Daz3d ART. DazSKILL. And yet, a lot of stuff posted here is bordering on spam quality.

Am I the only one seeing this? Figures without backgrounds. Grainy, half-complete renders. Figures still in the default T pose. Images labeled with "I spent two minutes setting this scene up and rendered it in X minutes."

Of course, this is a place to discuss and post our work, and asking for feedback/criticism/advice is great. But that's not what THESE posts are. I won't call anyone out specifically, but please ask yourself before you post: "Am I explicitly asking for feedback on this image?" If the answer is "no" then ask yourself, "do I think other people would find this render visually pleasing?" If you have doubts on that, then you should either 1) explicitly ask for criticism and feedback on how to make it look better, or 2) not post.

I'm not here to throw shit, I just don't think people should be filling the thread with it.

Reactions: ConfusedBeard

SpikeGames

Feb 15, 2017
As much as I appreciate seeing new renders, the quality of content in this thread is declining. It's titled Daz3d ART. DazSKILL. And yet, a lot of stuff posted here is bordering on spam quality.

Am I the only one seeing this? Figures without backgrounds. Grainy, half-complete renders. Figures still in the default T pose. Images labeled with "I spent two minutes setting this scene up and rendered it in X minutes."

Of course, this is a place to discuss and post our work, and asking for feedback/criticism/advice is great. But that's not what THESE posts are. I won't call anyone out specifically, but please ask yourself before you post: "Am I explicitly asking for feedback on this image?" If the answer is "no" then ask yourself, "do I think other people would find this render visually pleasing?" If you have doubts on that, then you should either 1) explicitly ask for criticism and feedback on how to make it look better, or 2) not post.

I'm not here to throw shit, I just don't think people should be filling the thread with it.
Man,
this is not 'Professional 3D Designer's thread ONLY, with 10 years of experience'.
Everyone in this thread has his own taste and skill, so...
If you do not like it, just skip it :)

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

This is one of the few threads that I always look forward to, no matter the 'quality' of the renders. It's also really cool to see people (myself included) improve over time. This is also the only thread for Daz artists to post. And . . .

THIS IS LITERALLY THE FIRST POST IN THE THREAD - 'Hello, Friends, You Can Post All TYpe of DAZ3D Art/renders.'

If you think something is poor quality or spam, simply don't press the 'like' button

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes