3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Still using my lake background I created earlier on Terradome 3, however changed from a sail to a power boat. Happy with the first image, however the bland and curved bonnet on the power boat detracted from what I could do on the second.
Yacht_05.jpg
Yacht_06.jpg

Jimbles

Aug 30, 2017
So I've had a lot going on lately and haven't had the time to create much, but I did get the chance last night and quickly put these together. No super attention to detail or playing with cameras or render settings and they're all pretty g-rated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
So I've had a lot going on lately and haven't had the time to create much, but I did get the chance last night and quickly put these together. No super attention to detail or playing with cameras or render settings and they're all pretty g-rated.
whats the background on the couch picture? is that the setting from Dreams of Desire? if so which asset is it

Reactions: Jimbles

Jimbles

Aug 30, 2017
whats the background on the couch picture? is that the setting from Dreams of Desire? if so which asset is it
Man, good eyeballs, I had to open up DoD just to double check and yes it is. I think it's actually pretty common but it's: .

Also, no background, was just putting some assets together, trying to make sure I still know what I'm doing. Which usually leads me to making simple scenes and playing with lighting and settings.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Created the first image below using the City Loft Living asset and used one of the render presets. Despite liking the aesthetics of the image, when rendering it hit about 60% convergence and stalled resulting in a grainy image. Believe it resulted from 100% of the scene light source have to come through the window pane.
Apartment_01.jpg

After replacing the light source with a distant light from the right and a spotlight behind the camera, I believe I managed to improve the image as below. Now all I have to do is to get someone to clean the windows. :p
Apartment_01c.jpg

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Which character(G8F) has most 'projecting' normal maps? (like milf skin for example)
I assume you are referring to the texture of the skin map applied to the character. To be honest most of them are fairly poor, hence I would suggest that you apply imperfections to the skin maps for the characters you already have. Whilst designed for G3F, the freckles asset as linked below works just fine on G8F.

As an example I have quickly thrown the render below together. Uses the Victoria 8 model, with Harper skin applied and the have added a couple moles and some more freckles.
Milf.jpg

The Rhea skin for G3F is a nice milfy skin (As used on Linda from Milfy City), but alas for the wrong base model.

Edit: Just tried it (Rhea skin over Victoria 8 body) and I think you would be fine applying a G3F skin to a G8F model.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I assume you are referring to the texture of the skin map applied to the character. To be honest most of them are fairly poor, hence I would suggest that you apply imperfections to the skin maps for the characters you already have. Whilst designed for G3F, the freckles asset as linked below works just fine on G8F.

As an example I have quickly thrown the render below together. Uses the Victoria 8 model, with Harper skin applied and the have added a couple moles and some more freckles.
View attachment 114587

The Rhea skin for G3F is a nice milfy skin (As used on Linda from Milfy City), but alas for the wrong base model.

Edit: Just tried it (Rhea skin over Victoria 8 body) and I think you would be fine applying a G3F skin to a G8F model.
I started a thread about good Daz skins over in the dev section (perhaps overlooked?). If some of you guys making great renders want to post there, that would be much appreciated.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes