• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Just testing some new options with sharp skin. :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would you like to share that content link?
And Some Good Light Effect.

And ABT ICSTOR Cock.
That Link You Gave of Site I can't able to find one.
Plz can you give me direct downloading link.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I spent a lot of time to transfer the morph to Lilith, but in the end the result wasn't worth it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of the advantages: good facial expressions and time of the rendering.Everything else is bad
where can I download it
Expression Smoother for Genesis 8 ?
Witch Boob Morph you USE ???

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Maybe I'll create a tutorial how to render with best settings. (For each one HDR, Sun, meshes)
When I sometimes see how long it takes you guys to render one character without an object... :confused::confused:

Single character without objects with simple background with full details on medium computer with one graphic card should take about 2-5 minutes.

70% of settings in iray is usless and work mainly on objects not characters so that slows your renders even x15 times.

For now a small advice, download the first version of daz3d where just IRAY comes in, there's no stupid settings and render speed was far better, just test it and see the difference :firstimekiss::firstimekiss:
Sure Man Plz MAke I will Update THe OP with it.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Figure I share this link here since this is for people to post their Daz3D art, I know it can get expensive especially for hobbyist. So heres a site that has alot of Daz3D content for free

imghost

Oct 14, 2017
Maybe I'll create a tutorial how to render with best settings. (For each one HDR, Sun, meshes)
When I sometimes see how long it takes you guys to render one character without an object... :confused::confused:
I would like see this. Just remember some of us went AMD for some stupid reason :firstimekiss: so CPU rendering is all we have.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Figure I share this link here since this is for people to post their Daz3D art, I know it can get expensive especially for hobbyist. So heres a site that has alot of Daz3D content for free
thnx for the link.
Most of the user will be pleased I will Update OP with this link.

Too bad Daz3dfree.com went away,that was a good site.Now only one left is 3dzone if you dont count the 50kb/s BS sites.
Yeah, most of the site give limited speed.

Bakachan

May 30, 2017
Nice!! it's great to see more community original renders, the fan art posts for the popular games are nice but I much prefer
seeing you guys getting your own stuff out there. Also nice to see new people getting into it, while daz isn't maya or zbrush it still has plenty to get stuck into especially lighting thats an ongoing learning battle for everyone. Here's one of my own renders from my crazy little universe centered around a Spa business.....if you wanna see more you can check out the profiles for all the characters on as well as more images of all the characters having fun with a short info on whats what in the story behind the image.

Hirano Cosplay 03.jpg

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Nice!! it's great to see more community original renders, the fan art posts for the popular games are nice but I much prefer
seeing you guys getting your own stuff out there. Also nice to see new people getting into it, while daz isn't maya or zbrush it still has plenty to get stuck into especially lighting thats an ongoing learning battle for everyone. Here's one of my own renders from my crazy little universe centered around a Spa business.....if you wanna see more you can check out the profiles for all the characters on as well as more images of all the characters having fun with a short info on whats what in the story behind the image.

View attachment 29574
Hmmm. Bakachan it's happy to see more and more Daz render maker/3d artist are coming to show their stuff.
I really like some guys work here.

I will really like we start to help each other.
So I think I ask Some Permission from @TCMS he says he will talk to the F95.
After That, I can update useful stuff for beginner to op.

And You can Ask any Daz3d related question we will be happy to help you.
And Most Important thing post more and more Daz Art That You Can.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017

View attachment 29574
I used to do daz a long time ago, getting back into it now as I am building up my inventory first with 3DZone. Cause I am not blowing the type of money they are charging for pro pack of one model, honestly at the most any model should be like $60 at the most.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Time for a crappy winter Halloween-themed render. Too much grain due to poor lighting. Drac hates lights.
Snow.jpg

Cause I am not blowing the type of money they are charging for pro pack of one model, honestly at the most any model should be like $60 at the most.
You're doing it wrong if you're paying $60 or more for a pro bundle at Daz. The Lucas 8 Pro Bundle cost me around $50 and that came with 3 extra pro bundles (Elijah 7 pro, Brodie 6, David 5 pro). I could have dropped the price even lower if I used my coupon.

If you can't buy them during their release period, just WAIT for them to get discounted. They'll eventually sell them for 70% discount or even give away for free. Or just download them for free from sharing websites.

Daz3dFree is dead? RIP. I actually started this expensive hobby after downloading stuff there.

Last edited:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Too bad Daz3dfree.com went away,that was a good site.Now only one left is 3dzone if you dont count the 50kb/s BS sites.
Zonegfx.com is a great site and one which most of the free sites get their content from. Unfortunately it does require "points" to download content but you get 100 points free per daily visit and you can earn points from competitions and posting content yourself. It's a good community and I'd recommend joining up, most links are shared via Mega or Mediafire. TopGFX is okay but you have to choose the download links carefully. Ps-Ds.info also has some interesting shares but again, be careful with the download sources.

Reactions: GodGoku
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes