Daz Animations

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
some one help me please i cannot add colour to genitalia. whenever i render a image the genitalia elements remain white in colour???? i have downloaded genesis 8 anatomy genitalia from a third party installer not from the daz website. can some tell me how to apply colour both male and female genitalia

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
some one help me please i cannot add colour to genitalia. whenever i render a image the genitalia elements remain white in colour???? i have downloaded genesis 8 anatomy genitalia from a third party installer not from the daz website. can some tell me how to apply colour both male and female genitalia
There are several ways - one is to reapply the mats to the figure itself _after_ adding the genitalia. Some genitalia have "copy mats" functionality (the Victoria 8 has that function), and sometimes you need to reapply mats to the genitalia itself (using the surface selector and surface tab).

Some skins do not have the correct mats for genitalia at all, and will just not work (not that many for the G8 series, though), and you will have to find another skin-mat to use.