3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
You were wrong.
I hope you take these type of comments, mine included , as added motivation. Didn't it felt good, proving us doubters wrong ? Hey, i'm a good sport, if it gets you fired up, you can rub it in as hard as you like !

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I hope you take these type of comments, mine included , as added motivation. Didn't it felt good, proving us doubters wrong ? Hey, i'm a good sport, if it gets you fired up, you can rub it in as hard as you like !
My motivation stem from the support my backers give me. I've been making adult games for several years and I'm used to comments like the one I quoted. It doesn't affect me. What matters to me is the players' feedback, how we can improve our games, and my development team.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
My motivation stem from the support my backers give me. I've been making adult games for several years and I'm used to comments like the one I quoted. It doesn't affect me. What matters to me is the players' feedback, how we can improve our games, and my development team.
Well, thank you for your kind reply. Just by your answer, anybody can tell you've got some years under your belt, it could've been written by a pr expert. I really enjoyed playing 0.1 , the Art, the characters, the script. Even a nitpicking fussy gamer like myself , i can't point a single thing i disliked. 10/10 . How's that for feedback ?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I enjoyed it, too. I just got the link to Chapter 2 last night. Have not had time to play yet. But excited to do so!

trkw0w

Jul 2, 2017
Here's the deal: it is a link to a online game. Someone who knows how to download it from such an arrangement will have to sort that out.
I was able to pull the 1st one out of love-joint web since it still has a leak on the 404 page, but i can not find this one so yeah...

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
You were wrong.
Glad you guys got it out in time.
Do it twice and you'll start a trend.
Make it three times in a row and we can call it a streak.
Keep it going and your reputation will improve.
Do a victory dance, your team kept their promise.

I'm definitely a doubter, but i'm not a hater. I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Glad you guys got it out in time.
Do it twice and you'll start a trend.
Make it three times in a row and we can call it a streak.
Keep it going and your reputation will improve.
Do a victory dance, your team kept their promise.

I'm definitely a doubter, but i'm not a hater. I'm happy to be proven wrong.
I think my reputation is just fine (hopefully).

Last edited:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Link to ch2?
The link changes periodically.... I don't think there is any way to get the game as a downloadable executable.... but maybe somebody knows. Played chapter 2. Very nice little scene with the bartender. I could not find any way to successfully move on the brunette at the bar. Did anyone find a way?

Reactions: Thornhill

Dolner

May 9, 2017
Finally caved and decided to play it in my browser. Some paths are buggy with assets that won't load properly. I really hope this gets cracked soon.

Reactions: riderfan097

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Finally caved and decided to play it in my browser. Some paths are buggy with assets that won't load properly. I really hope this gets cracked soon.
Can I ask what assets are these? I played all the paths and had no issues at all.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes