3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Sure! @Sam was the one that got the first version playable without a browser.
Unfortunately, this is not the next version. Version 1.5 is actually only version 1 with voices added. version 2 or .2 is supposed to be releasing sometime this month which doesn't leave a lot of days

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Unfortunately, this is not the next version. Version 1.5 is actually only version 1 with voices added. version 2 or .2 is supposed to be releasing sometime this month which doesn't leave a lot of days
Then, sadly, it would be probably better to wait. That way Sam won't have to do it again in a few days. He's a busy guy.

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Is it just me or is this game extremely slow for everyone? I don't mean the progression I mean the actual game experiences terrible lag.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Is it just me or is this game extremely slow for everyone? I don't mean the progression I mean the actual game experiences terrible lag.
This game uses WebGL meaning your browser 3D acceleration needs to be properly working. Try to update your GPU drivers (or CPU drivers if you're using integrated graphics).

Reactions: Papa Ernie

tuna

Oct 17, 2017
nothing happens yet... and I got hooked. Looking forward to the next version!

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
This game uses WebGL meaning your browser 3D acceleration needs to be properly working. Try to update your GPU drivers (or CPU drivers if you're using integrated graphics).
Hmmm, might be a problem there. My laptop has a dedicated graphics card but, alas, it's a bit old so there's no proper drivers for it anymore. If I just upload AMD drivers it causes no end of problems...
Might need to try the game on the studio computer....thanks!

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
By the way, Palmer says that they are busily working to get version 0.2 out for this one by the end of October!
Palmer assured us that there will be monthly updates despite everyone knowing it won't happen. He has 4 days to prove his doubters wrong. Missing the 1st deadline is a very bad sign. My gut tells me that he will call 1.5 his monthly update...

I hope I'm wrong.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
how much content does someone get out of this game? massage, Hj, BJ, fingerbanging?

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
The model used for the blondie kind reminds me of the model used in the game called Innocence Lost. Its the same model I guess. The model so rarely use feel unique to me. Damn shame that game is abandoned, so many potential.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
There was an update on patreon only 3 days, where do you get the idea from that the game is abandoned? x'Dx'D
I was confused when I first read the post, but then I figured out that the game that was abandoned was the Innocence Lost game.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes