3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Dolner

May 9, 2017
Can I ask what assets are these? I played all the paths and had no issues at all.
There was an issue with assets not downloading when you pick a certain character at the bar (not gonna spoil). Messaged the dev, and they quickly got it fixed, so it's no longer an issue. Other than that, I've only found minor issues with some images not loading correctly.
Nothing major, but still enough to underline my dislike for all things browser-based.
Game itself is amazing tho, Palmer really nailed it with this one.

Reactions: Arcane666
U

User_51567

Will keep this game on my "keep an eye out for it" list.

I am not going to pledge for it at this time because i first want to see where this game stands in a couple updates/months..
To many new games that are being abandoned these days after a few updates..
When it's clear and sure that this game is going to stay for the long run, i will pick it up... Because it looks like it's having a lot of potential..

Dolner

May 9, 2017

I am not going to pledge for it at this time because i first want to see where this game stands in a couple updates/months..
When it's clear and sure that this game is going to stay for the long run, i will pick it up... Because it looks like it's having a lot of potential..
As far as I know, Palmer has yet to abandon any of his/their projects. I'm pretty sure we'll see this game get an ending at some point.
Still, I'd rather take half a game with writing this good than most other pledge-bait games on patreon.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

You could always try play with us, this should give you an impression what kind of story, writing, and style you can expect from this game.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
So... What's the skinny on this game? The demo's public but the rest is browser-only, donation-only?

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I pledged just shy of 2 months ago and this is the first development look I've gotten. I only pledged $5 which kind of sucks because I didn't realize at the time that there weren't tiered releases. Pretty disappointed with the whole thing. This is the second time I've been a patron of Palmer, I was a patron for a long time up until about 6 months ago because I loved ESA, but ended up leaving because PWU wasn't really my thing and it became clear ESA2 wasn't going to get finished. I decided to re-up based on what I saw of D4D, but the lack of communication and inability to play test updates without paying more is killing my interest. I'll drop my pledge after this month and check back in once D4D is completed. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I played Chapter 1 - really nothing special, completely not worth 10$/mo. Of course, renders by MuseX - great, but I pay him already for his game. But this? No...

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I pledged just shy of 2 months ago and this is the first development look I've gotten. I only pledged $5 which kind of sucks because I didn't realize at the time that there weren't tiered releases. Pretty disappointed with the whole thing. This is the second time I've been a patron of Palmer, I was a patron for a long time up until about 6 months ago because I loved ESA, but ended up leaving because PWU wasn't really my thing and it became clear ESA2 wasn't going to get finished. I decided to re-up based on what I saw of D4D, but the lack of communication and inability to play test updates without paying more is killing my interest. I'll drop my pledge after this month and check back in once D4D is completed. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait.
I keep seeing some Palmer game referred to as ESA, but I can't seem to figure out what that stands for. Can you fill me in?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes