Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
the more needed post
links for official free chapter 5

Reactions: 187

eltwister

Nov 19, 2017
Anyone knows if there's a way to avoid redirecting on the new chapter? Did manage to get to the settings menu by accident but I cannot get to the actual game

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
I paid for the last couple of months but I really can't be bothered this month without some kind of walkthrough, knowing I'll have to replay 6 chapters to get the best outcomes

devixex

Feb 20, 2018
Anyone knows if there's a way to avoid redirecting on the new chapter? Did manage to get to the settings menu by accident but I cannot get to the actual game
Can you share the URL link for the new chapter so I can check it out?

pandoraman

May 27, 2017
Little bit off topic: is there other methods to pledge on patreon than paypal and credit card? And do i need to add my credit card numer to paypal account?

I want to support palmer but i don't want to add my credit card number.

bastaose

Apr 9, 2017
Little bit off topic: is there other methods to pledge on patreon than paypal and credit card? And do i need to add my credit card numer to paypal account?

I want to support palmer but i don't want to add my credit card number.
Get the Paypal app for your phone. Go to add money, select 'in store.' Go to CVS, show them the barcode to scan, hand them the cash, and it goes into your Paypal account. Pay with Paypal without having a credit card.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes