3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
I have a question about pledging to Palmer... I love the game so far and I consider to pledge to him for chapters 6-7. My money sits tight so I can't simply go...
So i have a few questions
I know that the posted chapters on patreon are the adopted version? How can you play the real daughter - version? Through his site or is it a decision/option in the chapters?
I've played the first 5 chapters from f95 (online).. Can I start direct with chapter 5 or must I play through the first 5 again?

Thanks for the help

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can I start direct with chapter 5 or must I play through the first 5 again?

Thanks for the help
As far as I remember you can simply extract your chapter 5 save and use it for chapter 6, at least I think this is how it worked for me.

weasgap

Feb 16, 2018
I have a question about pledging to Palmer... I love the game so far and I consider to pledge to him for chapters 6-7. My money sits tight so I can't simply go...
So i have a few questions
I know that the posted chapters on patreon are the adopted version? How can you play the real daughter - version? Through his site or is it a decision/option in the chapters?
I've played the first 5 chapters from f95 (online).. Can I start direct with chapter 5 or must I play through the first 5 again?

Thanks for the help
In chapters 6-7 you can pick what you want the relationship to be. There's a customization box on the main screen that let you change "Partner Name: Your Relationship to Her What She Calls You: Short Version of What She Calls You: (not exactly those words but along those lines) so you can just set it to Amanda, Daughter, Daddy, Dad and you should be able to start with the save from those if you use the same version (online with online, download with download)

Reactions: sabu6

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
direct link for ch 7 please
Chapter 7 spoilers, anyone?? :biggrin:
If possible can someone post the link to chapter 7, would appreciate greatly
What's happening with the Ch 6 crack? Still working on it or did they give up?
Can anybody share the url for chapter 7 if you have it thanks
Chapters 6 or 7? Anyone?
Is no one cracking this game now?
I think someone will post Chapter 7 soon..
Please do this in the REQUEST section

Reactions: Blayo

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
It's a little odd that he has 6000 patrons and yet none of them have recently visited the site to post CH6 or CH7. It's just highly improbable.

bastaose

Apr 9, 2017
It's a little odd that he has 6000 patrons and yet none of them have recently visited the site to post CH6 or CH7. It's just highly improbable.
not only is it improbable, it's impossible. this can only be explained with two words.

deep state.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
the links require patreon logins with the right tier level.. so yea.. have to wait for the free :D

fezzz

Feb 18, 2018
I remembered someone posting a direct link to the online version of ch6 here.
The link will redirect you to palmer's patreon page but as soon as you stop the redirect, you can get to play the game.
I don't know if the link is still exist tho. I'm still waiting for someone to post ch7.

kraskoshka

Aug 13, 2017
I remembered someone posting a direct link to the online version of ch6 here.
The link will redirect you to palmer's patreon page but as soon as you stop the redirect, you can get to play the game.
I don't know if the link still exist tho. I'm still waiting for someone to post ch7.
I found that link yesterday--it's dead now.

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
It's kind of funny that it's a pirate site but for quite a few of the devs they take control how much of their game is released here and use it for free marketing to get more patrons. It's pretty smart ngl.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes