3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

MrPlow

Aug 14, 2017
So is it possible to player chapters 1-5 by downloading it through MEGA? Will the save files/game carry over?

MinNuyen

Jan 15, 2018
I am no hacker myself - but should not be that hard to pull out the Audio files from the web.

But thats at least some explaination why it wasnt done yet, as this requires someone to actualy do something.
Maybe when the thing is compleate they will get the Voiced version.
This is pathetic. I haven't seen anyone who insists on strangers exerting for their leisure like this.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Anyone happen to know where the character models come from for this game? I am interested in making my own stuff, and it seems like a lot of artists have been getting character models like these from the same place. Are they rendered through some kind of character maker program or is all just done through something like Maya?

VeniVidiVeni1

Oct 9, 2017
Anyone happen to know where the character models come from for this game? I am interested in making my own stuff, and it seems like a lot of artists have been getting character models like these from the same place. Are they rendered through some kind of character maker program or is all just done through something like Maya?
they are from daz3d

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I can continue my game. I have the save file, but dont work.

Any one can help me ?
Chapter 4 ???
You download cracked or "Official" free version?
I downloaded official free version and unzip them all in same folder and they worked fine for me.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I can continue my game. I have the save file, but dont work.

Any one can help me ?
Chapter 4 ???
There seem to be 2 different versions of the game. The saves from one are not compatible with the other. You need to find the one that matches your version. In my experience, you can tell which version is which by the file name. In one version "Daughter_for_Dessert.exe" is the executable file. In the other version "DFD.exe" is the executable file. See which one you have and then find the appropriate version.

Another method is to get the latest chapter, start the game and try to run it.. it will say you haven't finished the previous chapter and lead you to a download page to download it. Then start that one and download the previous chapter and so on until you have all chapters down to chapter 1. This works great to get you up to speed with compatible versions, but doesn't help if all you're trying to do is continue to the next chapter without replaying the whole thing.

If you're going to choose between two versions, I suggest the one with the DFD.exe file. It seems to be the standard on these sites and should be the easier to find when looking for future chapters.

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
HI GUYS HOW ICAN MAKE ASAVE FILE FROM OFFICIAL CH4 AND PUT IT IN CRACKED CH5....HOW ICAN GET THE SVE FILE FROM CH4?PLEASE HELP

Arielpods

Mar 26, 2018
Hi guys. I played the first 5 ch onlinaalready, and I tried the ch4 with cheat. That included sex scenes Heidi or other girl from the bar. What is inthe ch5 if I use cheat/crack? It is just a question. I want to play in normal way, to wait what happen between Amanda and her father..

Arielpods

Mar 26, 2018
5 chapter public version :p
I played with the ch5 :) I would like just know that what happens if I use the crack? Like in the ch4. I mean in the ch 4 I used some cheat (hiedisexch4 or something) and there was a chance to f*** with Heidi. Or the crack and the cheat are not the same in the game?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes