• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
What were the scenes from Chapter 5? And how do I get them?
You have to know how to talk to Kathy, and I assume you have to have advanced that relationship in Chapter 3 as well.

When you confront her, accuse her of being obviously attracted to you, when she later confronts you tell you you wish you knew how you felt about her, then after fixing or failing to fix the dishwasher, you get the scene with her.

Reactions: Furyan

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
How to play the cracked version on linux (and probably MacOS):
(you're going to need python3, wich most distro have installed by default)

1) After downloading the cracked version, unpack it, and place the following code on new file called dfd.py in the same directory as the Start.bat file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) open a terminal in the same folder and execute the file:
Code:
python dfd.py
or:
Code:
chmod +x dfd.py; ./dfd.py
I don't see anything in the script that requires python3, other than the python3 style print. Add in
from __future__ import print_function
or comment out the print, and you should be able to run it in python 2.7.x.

FYI, Macs don't come with python3. You can install it, of course, but the OS doesn't ship with it. Mine has python 2.7.10.

sasquach

Dec 28, 2017
well guys I do like this game I went too play online and need some program to run [ that's crap ] great story good running game ; the 1 2 3 parts I down loaded where great .I did try too do the online first 3 parts no good needed that program . went too do 4 5 but cant get it too run online . so in my opinion game gets a 7 out of 10 for the first 3 parts after that its horse shit just run the last 2 parts like the first 3 and save the confusion and bullshit thanks for the game though

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
well guys I do like this game I went too play online and need some program to run [ that's crap ] great story good running game ; the 1 2 3 parts I down loaded where great .I did try too do the online first 3 parts no good needed that program . went too do 4 5 but cant get it too run online . so in my opinion game gets a 7 out of 10 for the first 3 parts after that its horse shit just run the last 2 parts like the first 3 and save the confusion and bullshit thanks for the game though
Are you running in Internet Explorer or something? I didn't need to download anything for the first 3.

nicktrocado

Mar 8, 2017
I don't see anything in the script that requires python3, other than the python3 style print. Add in
from __future__ import print_function
or comment out the print, and you should be able to run it in python 2.7.x.

FYI, Macs don't come with python3. You can install it, of course, but the OS doesn't ship with it. Mine has python 2.7.10.
http.server doesn't exist in python2, it's on another module (don't remember right now). I think it's the only incompatible thingy.
I could've made a if python2 ... etc, but i got lazy :p

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Are you running in Internet Explorer or something? I didn't need to download anything for the first 3.
Yes, it sounds like he's using some web browser that is unable to run html5 games. Possibly IE, maybe Edge.

Well, sasquach, buddy - you need Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to run the game, if you want to play chapter 4 and 5.
The last two chapters can be played only in a browser, there is no way around it. And to play chapter 4, you have to play chapter 3 online before that. It means that you have to start with chapter 1 online version. And you need a better browser than Internet Explorer or Edge are.

Kreunt

Aug 20, 2016
I can't win the pipe game, the timer runs too fast for me and only really lasts about 20 seconds. any ideas on how to slow the timer down?

Edit, nevermind, the game decided to start running the timer on the proper speed and it was pretty easy.

sasquach

Dec 28, 2017
Yes, it sounds like he's using some web browser that is unable to run html5 games. Possibly IE, maybe Edge.

Well, sasquach, buddy - you need Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to run the game, if you want to play chapter 4 and 5.
The last two chapters can be played only in a browser, there is no way around it. And to play chapter 4, you have to play chapter 3 online before that. It means that you have to start with chapter 1 online version. And you need a better browser than Internet Explorer or Edge are.
yes using IE but but my point is I should be able too run the game as is by downloading like 123 but and ty for your post and ty for the other guys that posted replies

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
yes using IE but but my point is I should be able too run the game as is by downloading like 123 but and ty for your post and ty for the other guys that posted replies
Seriously using IE is asking to get viruses. I suggest you upgrade to chrome or Firefox and use an adblocker

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
If you know of a way to play the downloaded version an transfer saves i would like to know how. Like i said the first page says you can't transfer saves only online saves can work for chapter 4 an 5.
Sorry for late reply. I don't know of a way but someone else might. sorry.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
If you know of a way to play the downloaded version an transfer saves i would like to know how. Like i said the first page says you can't transfer saves only online saves can work for chapter 4 an 5.
I don't know of a reliable way. There was some discussion on his Discord about using the backup option but many people were have problems getting to work so I have just stayed away from trying it.
Edit: sorry separate reply but windows update shut me down while I was writing this before.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
after u download the cracked version of part 4, how does the game come on google chrome?
There is a tutorial somewhere in there for the cases where it doesn't just happen. But I should ask, is chrome set as your default browser?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Yup it is... but it is not getting run...
I tried to search but can't find the post. I'm fairly certain that there's something somewhere that helps you run it in chrome if you're having problems. I use firefox though, so I didn't have that issue.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes