3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
I've been reading different articles trying to understand how to host a server in order to run this on Mac, but it's really confusing ahaha. Still no progress unfortunately

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I can't create a save (back up data) at Chapter 3, to open it at Chapter 4. I have all the Chapters form the OP, and I can't do it. Any hints?
Guys, this isn't funny any more! x'D Stop joking around.
Doesn't anyone read the fuckin instruction "Importing Saves" in the first post?!
You have to play the chapter 3 ONLINE game to make a backup for using it in chapter 4.

Reactions: bas

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Guys, this isn't funny any more! x'D Stop joking around.
Doesn't anyone read the fuckin instruction "Importing Saves" in the first post?!
You have to play the chapter 3 ONLINE game to make a backup for using it in chapter 4.
Got It, english is not my native language, and I missed the online link... sorry about that...

nicktrocado

Mar 8, 2017
How to play the cracked version on linux (and probably MacOS):
(you're going to need python3, wich most distro have installed by default)

1) After downloading the cracked version, unpack it, and place the following code on new file called dfd.py in the same directory as the Start.bat file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) open a terminal in the same folder and execute the file:
Code:
python dfd.py
or:
Code:
chmod +x dfd.py; ./dfd.py

Reactions: MisoSoop

Ozzers

Feb 16, 2018
When i try to run the index.html file i get a warning message in chrome followed by the game not loading and a black screen.
When i try to run the .bat file i get a site can't be reached error.
Any fixes?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
There is no point to create or upload the incest aka the real daughter version, because the difference between them is just one number "1" instead of "0". You can easily change the version of the game from adopted to real by yourself in Notepad:

The cracked game has to be hosted on a web server to play it, you can't play it by just opening your local index.html file in your browser.
For Windows, there's a minimalistic web server "miniweb.exe" included with the cracked game and it can be started and stopped by running included Start.bat file. In Mac or Linux this obviously won't work.
For Linux I wrote a guide and a bash script to host the game on the mini-httpd server.
On a Mac it may be possible to run a Python-based web server and host these game files on it:

Since I don't have a Mac, I can't test it or give any specific instructions for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know how to help you, since I don't know what you did or didn't do there.
Did you start the temporary web server by running the included Start.bat file?
If you did, then you have to open address in a web browser and it should work.
To continue with chapter 4, you need a backup file from the online version of chapter 3.
Instructions about creating that backup file in chapter 3 and loading it in chapter 4 are in the OP of this thread.
I'm so confused by that i downloaded chapter 4 an 5 on my PC but don't see any notepad that changes the the daughter to real. Nevermind i got it and i think it was only chapter 4 that needed changed thanks.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'm so confused by that i downloaded chapter 4 an 5 on my PC but don't see any notepad that changes the the daughter to real.
If your op system is some version of Windows, then Notepad is the basic text editor that comes with it by default. (can't believe that you really haven't seen it before :OhMyGoodness:)
Jeesh, how do I explain this to you...

just open intro.txt file in the game/html5game/scenes subfolder
If you extracted your game zip file and open its folder, then you can see two folders there, named server and game. Inside the game folder is a folder named html5game and inside that folder you'll find a folder named scenes. This is what game/html5game/scenes means.
In there is a text file named intro.txt.
Just open that text file, it will open in Notepad most likely. You'll see then what Notepad is...

And then...
you'll see the script in clear text.

Scroll down or use search to find this remark and variable:
Code:
    //Presumably, there's going to be some kind of cheat to make Amanda into the real daughter.
    //1 makes Amanda a real daughter, 0 is default and makes her a step-daughter.
    --var Daughter.realDaughter = 0
It looks like the difference between the real and adopted versions is here. Change it to your preferences to 1 or 0 and save the file.

In case you already played this version in your browser before changing that variable, you have to clean your browser cache for the change in intro.txt to become active. Otherwise your browser will use the old cached file.

devilkirby

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
In Chapter 5, when she asks you how you feel about her, say "I wish I knew" (or something like that). Then after you fix the dishwasher, you'll get the scene.
Why i dont have "i wish" option ?
My Options are "....ATTRACTED TO ME" "IN LOVE WITH ME" "NOT INTO ME" and "NEVERMIND"

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
What should I do to fuck Heidi at Chapter 4? I also used the codes from the OP, played the whole chapter 4 from the begining, changing choises and nothing happened... Any hints?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
any backup/save files for chapter 3?
I posted mine pages ago, but I don't suggest using it. Playing through the first three while skipping to the menus is so quick and easy you should be playing Ch 4 with your ideal choices in like 10 minutes.

Reactions: cowboybebop
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes