3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
It should have ended with you talking to Amanda in the kitchen... I'm guessing you ended 4 early somehow...
I should note, the waking up to Mortelli in the kitchen thing is supposed to be jarring and totally took me out of it too.

kapos

Feb 14, 2018
It should have ended with you talking to Amanda in the kitchen... I'm guessing you ended 4 early somehow...
i see also if i give Amanda another name like katherine (in online version) in ch4 and ch5 still appear Amanda so the reason i cant play ch4 and ch5 is somethinkg about save and load :/

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
i see also if i give Amanda another name like katherine (in online version) in ch4 and ch5 still appear Amanda so the reason i cant play ch4 and ch5 is somethinkg about save and load :/
That's probably just a bug on Palmer's end. I know I have a name substitution in my script that I keep forgetting about and having to go back and fill in.

Reactions: kapos

MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
Hey quick question:

So I've played through the first 3 online chapters and have a .dat backup file but after downloading the cracked Ch.4 version, I can't seem to open it up on Chrome. It just gives me a warning message that says "Running this via a file and not a web server is not advised as the browser will enable additional security, and things like files and colours won't work correctly." I've looked through the past posts but there doesn't seem to be anything related to this. Any help would be appreciated. I'm on a Mac btw. Thanks!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hey quick question:

So I've played through the first 3 online chapters and have a .dat backup file but after downloading the cracked Ch.4 version, I can't seem to open it up on Chrome. It just gives me a warning message that says "Running this via a file and not a web server is not advised as the browser will enable additional security, and things like files and colours won't work correctly." I've looked through the past posts but there doesn't seem to be anything related to this. Any help would be appreciated. I'm on a Mac btw. Thanks!
Download chapter 4 an go to options-backupdata-restore an than use your save.

delain

Jan 11, 2018
How can you get a bj from Kathy in episode 4? Or maybe the file "cgKathyBlowjob6.jpg" is just some dream of MC?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Let me know when chapter 4 an 5 get the incest version. Since they are step daughter only right now.
There is no point to create or upload the incest aka the real daughter version, because the difference between them is just one number "1" instead of "0". You can easily change the version of the game from adopted to real by yourself in Notepad:

Hey quick question:

The cracked game has to be hosted on a web server to play it, you can't play it by just opening your local index.html file in your browser.
For Windows, there's a minimalistic web server "miniweb.exe" included with the cracked game and it can be started and stopped by running included Start.bat file. In Mac or Linux this obviously won't work.
For Linux I wrote a guide and a bash script to host the game on the mini-httpd server.
On a Mac it may be possible to run a Python-based web server and host these game files on it:

Since I don't have a Mac, I can't test it or give any specific instructions for it.

How can you get a bj from Kathy in episode 4? Or maybe the file "cgKathyBlowjob6.jpg" is just some dream of MC?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i am in windows and i try everything still i cant play ch4 and ch5 so i give up
I don't know how to help you, since I don't know what you did or didn't do there.
Did you start the temporary web server by running the included Start.bat file?
If you did, then you have to open address in a web browser and it should work.
To continue with chapter 4, you need a backup file from the online version of chapter 3.
Instructions about creating that backup file in chapter 3 and loading it in chapter 4 are in the OP of this thread.

Reactions: delain

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
It's the one you get in episode 3 being used in the "Previously" section. The only sexual content in 4 has to do with whichever lady you chose at the bar, so in my case Heidi

Reactions: delain

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
I play the 3 chapters offline mode do i need to play ch4 cracked online cuz game dont start i click bat file it open my default browser then i click in the other miniweb which is inside the other folder but game dont start any solution.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I play the 3 chapters offline mode do i need to play ch4 cracked online cuz game dont start i click bat file it open my default browser then i click in the other miniweb which is inside the other folder but game dont start any solution.
You need to play them all online. It will only take you a few minutes to skip through the content.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Does the official version take a long time to be free?
Ep 4 and 5 here are copies of the official online version.

Episode 4 was supposed to be published for free any day now, considering the previous schedule. Chapter 5 would be in about a month. But now, who knows, how pissed Palmer and his team are about this "leak" or what they're going to do now. They've been really quiet.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Ep 4 and 5 here are copies of the official online version.

Episode 4 was supposed to be published for free any day now, considering the previous schedule. Chapter 5 would be in about a month. But now, who knows, how pissed Palmer and his team are about this "leak" or what they're going to do now. They've been really quiet.
Palmer had to know it would happen. It's not like he's not a part of the community. We are pirates. However we know that if games we like are going to survive we need to support them. That only happens though if the game is pirated. I guarantee you that this release gained them a few patrons.

Reactions: January2015

kapos

Feb 14, 2018
I don't know how to help you, since I don't know what you did or didn't do there.
Did you start the temporary web server by running the included Start.bat file?
If you did, then you have to open address in a web browser and it should work.
To continue with chapter 4, you need a backup file from the online version of chapter 3.
Instructions about creating that backup file in chapter 3 and loading it in chapter 4 are in the OP of this thread.
if i open this address i see ch4 what address i must open for ch 5?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
if i open this address i see ch4 what address i must open for ch 5?
Close the start.bat file that you started from the chapter 4 folder and run the one in chapter 5 folder :winkytongue:
The address is the same.

Reactions: kapos

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I can't create a save (back up data) at Chapter 3, to open it at Chapter 4. I have all the Chapters form the OP, and I can't do it. Any hints?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes