3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

spectref95

Aug 27, 2018
Palmer is popular but DarkCookie has about 2 times the number of patreons

I know nothing of the game other than it is here on F95
Thank you, jaw1986baby, for the link Summertime Saga! That is a crazy amount of support.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I am playing this game 1st time. Would you suggest which one I play official or crack? I downloaded official version but the game is not opening. Thanks.
I'd say official, but the links for official version on this forum are for download early. If you want to play it online, go to lovejoints site

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Palmer is popular but DarkCookie has about 2 times the number of patreons

I know nothing of the game other than it is here on F95
I do however think that this is the game with the lowest CG-per-release to money ratio around. Which is either a damning statement about Palmer's business model or a great endorsement of the writing here

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I do however think that this is the game with the lowest CG-per-release to money ratio around. Which is either a damning statement about Palmer's business model or a great endorsement of the writing here
STS has about a 4 month production period between releases and is a great game if you like to bang every chick and I love the sandbox style. DFD on the other hand, has better writing and I do like linearity as well at times, unless its Final Fantasy 13, then it can fuck off.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Hi, could any of you gentlemen tell if chapter 12 is going to be released soon? According to the walkthrough there's supposed to be a ch12 and even 13 coming soon. kudos

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
I hear its already out on Patreon , for top tier, we have to wait several weeks for it on here .hopefully sooner, but we'll see

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Hi, could any of you gentlemen tell if chapter 12 is going to be released soon? According to the walkthrough there's supposed to be a ch12 and even 13 coming soon. kudos
Eventually is my guess, other than that I have no clue when it'll be released.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey all, please forgive the butting in... but I come bearing another gift!

We had the pleasure of chatting with Palmer himself though the voice actress for DfD Candy, who herself looks a lot like Kathy (See the pics we dropped a while back in the thread around Mid August). So with his permission, and hers too, we made a nice pic of her Cosplaying her own character and showed it off in our Birthday celebration post today...

We figured since y'all liked the last stuff we shared here, and are presumably fans of the game, y'all might like this too..

So here she is, enjoy yourselves!
CandyKathyMirror.jpg

Edit:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Just played from 1-11 for the first time (over the last few days). My backlog is ridiculous, I know. Maybe it's just because it's fresh on my mind, but the daughter sniping Lily constantly in the last few chapters has really made me dislike the daughter. Kind of a problem given she's supposed to be the star. What makes it particularly bad in Amanda's case, is the she doesn't have a lot of personality or emotional deviation as it is. She's very level. Predictable. Flat-line. Monotone. And that's fine - She's a genre trope, which is not a flaw in itself. But because she is so uneventful, the biggest deviation from the norm we've seen from her is this jealousy and ugliness where she is attacking Lily both to her face and behind her back. Those are the most memorable, stand-out things she's done aside from the very first semi-sex scene on the vibrating bed. The author really needs to be careful with this route.

And I really wanted the Dad to fuck Lily's brains out to spite Amanda. That whole scene with Dad thinking "Well, cheating the other 12 times was fine, but if I make it 13 then that would be dishonorable" or whatever was just rewarding Amanda's bad behavior towards Lily. I felt cheated by not being able to self-insert and make that a vengeance-fuck.

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
I've only gotten up to 11, and in that chapter it's still new enough to still be "cute jealousy". Plus it serves the purpose of making "cheating" on her have consequences, which might be paid off later. Can definitely see that getting old after a while though.

But yeah, I can agree with much of the other comments about Amanda -- she's essentially the goal and nothing but, for most of the game. We know very little about her other than the good things the player character says about her, and her actual interactions aren't particualrly striking (I did like the occasional good bit, like the few times the talk would drift to dreams, the future, and so on). Now that the relationship has started, this is the only chance we get to really get to know the character, so I hope Palmer gives us other, nicer sides that are worth investing in.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I've only gotten up to 11, and in that chapter it's still new enough to still be "cute jealousy". Plus it serves the purpose of making "cheating" on her have consequences, which might be paid off later. Can definitely see that getting old after a while though.

But yeah, I can agree with much of the other comments about Amanda -- she's essentially the goal and nothing but, for most of the game. We know very little about her other than the good things the player character says about her, and her actual interactions aren't particualrly striking (I did like the occasional good bit, like the few times the talk would drift to dreams, the future, and so on). Now that the relationship has started, this is the only chance we get to really get to know the character, so I hope Palmer gives us other, nicer sides that are worth investing in.
You'll love ch 12, trust me.

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
Typically it's about 2 month before the free version come out, so if chapter 12 was released on August 31 then expect the free version around October 31. So keep your thing in your pant, we'll have a little more to wait.

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
You'll love ch 12, trust me.
Wow! I did like 11 well enough, despite people's reservations about it ("she turns into a bitch"), so I'm sure this will be good.

I just hope the endgame doesn't try to be clever and split us up. I don't even care if that's a cliche happy ending -- I didn't play this game because I was seeking out sadness.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes