3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
There is only one guide, which is in the OP. If you're talking about a guide that was in a word document, I made that one as well.
Oh you two too. Did you read the spoiler from @Wookie?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a serious note, did Palmer mention how many chapters he and his team intend to make for DFD? I'm just curious and sorry if it's been asked earlier.

Reactions: Wookie

ba5uki

Sep 22, 2018
Sorry, this could be silly question, but what's The different between The office and The cracked one?
Plz give me clue.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Oh you two too. Did you read the spoiler from @Wookie?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a serious note, did Palmer mention how many chapters he and his team intend to make for DFD? I'm just curious and sorry if it's been asked earlier.
Palmer has been tight lipped about how many chapters will be in DFD, I'm guessing 15 chapters, but given how ch 13 goes, it might be more than that.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Sorry, this could be silly question, but what's The different between The office and The cracked one?
Plz give me clue.
Cracked - essentially a hacked version from patreon, it has voice acting if its been added, but they usually have some issues / bugs.
Official - the free release of the chapter. Can be both online and offline.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Palmer has been tight lipped about how many chapters will be in DFD, I'm guessing 15 chapters, but given how ch 13 goes, it might be more than that.
Thanks. Wanted to see how many jealous daughter chapters we'll have to skip through :coldsweat:

Reactions: JTsmoothhands
Jul 24, 2017
This is to all who is asking about the difference between official and cracked chapters : ENOUGH!!!! This has been answered a million times and it's really annoying!! This is not even funny anymore
What's the difference between official and cracked chapters?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It amuses me when people play an incest game and then want to say no to the incest portion. I mean it's titled "Daughter for Dessert." You can't advertise the incest much more obviously.
What?! Eww!! You mean, this isn't a game about a father calling her daughter to help him out filling an order to some huge and awesome new dessert in a diner they're running together?! :WutFace::test:

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

h1joputas

Oct 11, 2018
Honestly, I'm a bit annoyed and bored with Amanda too. I wish she had accepted her aunt's offer and left so MC could enjoy all the other exciting (and even more stunning) girls.
Can you imagine yourself having an open relationship with two girls such as Kathy and Heidi? I'd be in heaven 24 hours a day!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Kathy and Heidi?? Oh yeah!!! One in each hand and a blunt in my mouth!
That's what heaven is.
Whoever can provide chapter 12/13 official versions will get cookies, rum, and an official eye patch. Peg leg is negotiable!! Oh.. I think we might have a spare 'cabin girl' if you're into that. Also negotiable!
BTW - The cabin girl is thin blonde sjw with a mouth who often gets mistaken for a boy!

Reactions: KGMIND

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Kathy and Heidi?? Oh yeah!!! One in each hand and a blunt in my mouth!
That's what heaven is.
Whoever can provide chapter 12/13 official versions will get cookies, rum, and an official eye patch. Peg leg is negotiable!! Oh.. I think we might have a spare 'cabin girl' if you're into that. Also negotiable!
BTW - The cabin girl is thin blonde sjw with a mouth who often gets mistaken for a boy!
How much rum are we talking about?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Enough to put both you and the cabin boy/girl drunker than a sailor for months! We here at F95 do not water down the Rum or Brandy! Just the Vodka!
We were thinking of offering Heidi some rum and brandy so she can keep her bar afloat.
Bring Heidi's bar back! :eazyHype:

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes