3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
What "dfd.py"? I don't have a mac and don't tested it, but I'm pretty sure there isn't any file like that in it. If it is a "starter" file created for mac, the game have to be started in the address "127.0.0.1", or if you "patched" it with the second version of the crack I posted a few post earlier it has to be "127.0.0.1:29595". I can make it so doesn't matter what IP and port is used but like already said official version is out, so I won't.

I can check the .py file if you send to me to see what it does exactly and modify it.
It's a file you make. Then when you run the module through python it runs the game. I wish I could explain it better, but cavemen have better tech skills than I do.

nignig123

Sep 14, 2018
Unless you know how to crack html based games, you're stuck waiting for the free release like the rest of us.
Well that's the thing, i have some experience in cracking different things and i'd like to try it, it's just that I was wondering if anyone could provide me with the files, especially since i'm not a patreon.

Reactions: RurouniCoder

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's a file you make. Then when you run the module through python it runs the game. I wish I could explain it better, but cavemen have better tech skills than I do.
So what's in it?

Where did you get it from, or the info about what to put in it?

Where do you put it?

How do you run it?

Reactions: Penfold Mole

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So after chapter 6 saves become pointless it seems as they no longer register with the next game and all you can do is hit new game and play from the beginning of the new chapter without the use of your saves.

cheesiepoofs

Mar 10, 2018
So i have the same problem a few others have mentioned that the start.bat just takes them to a blank screen. The cmd window opens and closes instantly then opens a firefox window at 127.0.0.1 however since it closes the local address isnt hosting anything. Anyone have any solutions? This is the prompt thats shutting down

Reactions: Seriosha

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So after chapter 6 saves become pointless it seems as they no longer register with the next game and all you can do is hit new game and play from the beginning of the new chapter without the use of your saves.
quoting myself from several months ago.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
MOE STOP! Lol. But idk about this game anymore. Loved it through the first few chapters, but now I'm tired of the daughter and find myself complaining about the slow transitions more than actually playing the game (I mean, who wants to watch cum drip for 32947 hours straight before moving to the next scene?)

RedManicMan

Apr 2, 2018
After part 5, I have to run as firefox(default browser is chrome) as long as you download(save) previous version data, it should be all good. (As an FWI, Chrome doesn't seem to work while Firefox does.) Just something for people to know. If firefox is default then no problem, otherwise, run the index.html in firefox. <---Obviously it makes sense

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
For me the cracked ch 11 does not work, open the server but closes it and point to a blank page....downloaded from mega, something to do?
Try decompressing this in the main folder (the one containing "game", "server" and "start.bat"). Yes to overwriting if asked. Then try to start with both .bat.

So i have the same problem a few others have mentioned that the start.bat just takes them to a blank screen. The cmd window opens and closes instantly then opens a firefox window at 127.0.0.1 however since it closes the local address isnt hosting anything. Anyone have any solutions? This is the prompt thats shutting down
Try this also.

Reactions: _No.1_

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
It still opens the game in the browser? The game needs to be executed in a web server not only because of the files and the way the game is made, but also for the protections added. If the game don't run in the domain " " it would be stuck in the main menu only showing the logos and a black screen.

I'm not a python expert (or noobie) but if you pass me the file I can try to modify it so you can launch the game.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Yes, exactly ...that result for me in the server window opening and closing and that page 127.0.0.1 opening with white and empty screen.
whenever i opened it on my computer it'd open the location where i downloaded the game and it'd be white and blank without opening the (127.0.0.1) site but when i put the number (127.0.0.1) in and refresh, the game would load and everything works fine
sorry i wasn't much of a help but i thought your problem was the same as mine.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes