• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Apparently, you hit a sore spot as the old link worked for about 10 minutes after you posted the above and now goes to a 404 not found.

So I think you should post what you have saved to let some others take a crack at it.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
First of all, sorry if my way of saying that your "DRM" is far from "uncrackable" has offended you, not my intention.

In other hand, you said it like that hole isn't opened anymore, so I take a screenshot right now of how I can still launch the game with the exact same link posted here almost a month ago.

View attachment 152408

About the "pseudo-technical words"...what? You used a custom base64 alphabet to encode some of the files (the scene files). In fact, all you did was change this characters:

'-' to 'W'
'@' to '0'
'_' to '='
'S' to '§'
'I' to 'Í',
'A' to '#',
'C' to 'Ç',
'!' to 'i'

About the source code, you hexadecimal encrypted it and maked it a little more complex so it was unreadable. But your mistake (well, not really, you need to do it for the code to load faster) was minify the JS. That allowed me to revert the encoding in the function array and with a little command line program parse any call to the variable "_0x6e3d" to the real function and make it readable again. By the way, I liked how you added 172 to the index, very clever, it toke me a while to figure it out.

The result was all the files in a readable format and even if you complicated the code a little more, if you compare the functions of Ch.11 with Ch.10 for example, you can pretty much read it and see what is doing what, and pretty sure with a little of studying and time you don't even need any reference.

Now again, even getting this far, can I crack it right now? No, because you are right and I said it myself: I don't have the right knowledge. I don't know more than basic JS, and I never used GameMaker: Studio so I don't even know how the game is executed. It is as uncrackable and protected as you and others are claiming here? I don't think so, less since you say is a "100% client-side" game.

But yet again, I don't even tried to do it for the reasons given, so maybe there is some kind of unbreakable protection hidden far in the code that I don't know about. But seeing that was the "super encrypted source files" what discouraged people that wanted to crack it, I only said that it isn't that protected (again, the source files at least). That's all. If you are so sure that even with it no one can crack it I can share the decoded files so anyone that want to do it can give it a try with a head start if you agree.

So again, I already said that I can't crack it because I don't have the right knowledge among other things, and taking in count that right know I'm learning Vulkan and developing a graphic engine based on it in Kotlin, I prefer to invert my time in my own project that trying to make other game maker lose some patreons for a game that he will release free.

Again, sorry if you think I was "trying to detract your work", but as you can see I wasn't just using some "pseudo-technical...?" word to make me look smart, just talking about what I know.
That link you're accessing is not the latest build of Ch11, is just a bugged left-over I forgot to delete from the server. And you know that, even if it launch, the game deteriorates over running and occasionally crashes.

By the way, I never said the game is uncrackable. Some folks here are saying that. Being a client-side HTML5 game, I know is impossible to protect it 100% (what software is?). And, as you already noticed, it is also impossible to have heavy obfuscation due to performance issues. But at the end of the day it doesn't matter that much really. Our business is still about make free games, and the short-period the content stays "patreon only" is a push to help funding the studio. All our games are out there, for free.

We're don't participate in this forum just to see if you guys are cracking our games or not. We do it because we take advantage of the feedback, and I personally have learned some tricks. Anyway, glad to see you're a smart guy working in nice stuff. Drop us a link when you can to share your work. Cheers.

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
That link you're accessing is not the latest build of Ch11, is just a bugged left-over I forgot to delete from the server. And you know that, even if it launch, the game deteriorates over running and occasionally crashes.

By the way, I never said the game is uncrackable. Some folks here are saying that. Being a client-side HTML5 game, I know is impossible to protect it 100% (what software is?). And, as you already noticed, it is also impossible to have heavy obfuscation due to performance issues. But at the end of the day it doesn't matter that much really. Our business is still about make free games, and the short-period the content stays "patreon only" is a push to help funding the studio. All our games are out there, for free.

We're don't participate in this forum just to see if you guys are cracking our games or not. We do it because we take advantage of the feedback, and I personally have learned some tricks. Anyway, glad to see you're a smart guy working in nice stuff. Drop us a link when you can to share your work. Cheers.
Well, I don't know how to take the "smart guy" part, but when I have something I can show of my project (spoiler: not soon) I would post it here. It would be great to have the feedback of some experienced VN developer.

Keep the good business, the game is pretty good.

BTW, is this the last build of Ch.11? Because if it is, maybe I'm not that smart if I didn't notice the version number in the link before...x'D

DfDholeOpenForBuisness1.0.1.jpg

Cheers!

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Well, I don't know how to take the "smart guy" part, but when I have something I can show of my project (spoiler: not soon) I would post it here. It would be great to have the feedback of some experienced VN developer.

Keep the good business, the game is pretty good.

BTW, is this the last build of Ch.11? Because if it is, maybe I'm not that smart if I didn't notice the version number in the link before...x'D

View attachment 152436

Cheers!
You're almost there! Keep going! XD

Reactions: Palmer

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Finally got around to playing this. Are there any known issues with Chapter 6? When I load the backup file, it restarts, but after the musicky bit I just get a black screen. Regenerated the backup file, redownloaded the chapter, reproduced the problem in both Firefox and Chrome. Any ideas?

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Finally got around to playing this. Are there any known issues with Chapter 6? When I load the backup file, it restarts, but after the musicky bit I just get a black screen. Regenerated the backup file, redownloaded the chapter, reproduced the problem in both Firefox and Chrome. Any ideas?
What link are you using to play?

MattW

Jun 18, 2017
Any free chapter 11 release date?
It usually comes after a month, but we're well passed that time since chapter 10 came out

Reactions: blahblah25

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Any free chapter 11 release date?
It usually comes after a month, but we're well passed that time since chapter 10 came out
By a month, you really mean 6-8 weeks. So, soon.

The release date is not announced ahead of time.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So downloaded each ep from the Official area.. did the first and now cant start 2nd chapter.. I have no saves and dont see the option for backup in the options area as it suggest.. any idea what I missed?

Nevermind downloaded the 1-10 one and chose same options and let me start chapter two no issue.. odd. maybe I should sleep.. only been 27 hours.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
any chance all these chapters will be connected later on, so u dont have to quit and start a new exe?

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
The Cracked Chapter 6 version, not sure which one I downloaded initially, but the one I have now is from the Mega link.
I'd recommend downloading from or you can join the lovejoint discord and go to #links, direct links are available there, as well as back up save files (online version only)

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I'd recommend downloading from or you can join the lovejoint discord and go to #links, direct links are available there, as well as back up save files (online version only)
Thanks! from the blog worked. Sadly, Electra's Diner is no more, but at least I can keep playing.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks! from the blog worked. Sadly, Electra's Diner is no more, but at least I can keep playing.
You can rename the diner in customization, but it might be a later chapter, I'm not 100%, but I think the update of chapter 1 added that option

Reactions: Pantisocrat

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
By a month, you really mean 6-8 weeks. So, soon.

The release date is not announced ahead of time.
So we should have chapter 11 by now right? since it’s been 2 months since the update please correct me if I am wrong

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So we should have chapter 11 by now right? since it’s been 2 months since the update please correct me if I am wrong
Go to his patreon page, and you see this:
July 30:

Expect 40 minutes of game play, and look forward to a continuation at the end of next month! We have so much sexy stuff coming up! Online version. (This is fiction. All characters are 18+, there is no blood relationship between any characters, and all intercourse is completely consensual)
It won't be 2 months until the end of September.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes