3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Just finished chapter 10 like it so far. Kind of expecting some shit news though from the rich aunt to fuck up everyones life

spartasmaximus1234

Sep 23, 2018
I don't understand how to get it to work. I downloaded the backup and the 1-10 crack versions.
When Loading chap 8, it automatically says it doesn't find that I've played chapter 9 I load the backup for 8 and it just stays in a loop always asking for a backup.

I even tried just loading chap 1 and still doesn't let me start, it asks for a backup.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
I don't understand how to get it to work. I downloaded the backup and the 1-10 crack versions.
When Loading chap 8, it automatically says it doesn't find that I've played chapter 9 I load the backup for 8 and it just stays in a loop always asking for a backup.

I even tried just loading chap 1 and still doesn't let me start, it asks for a backup.
Before you start the next chapter make sure that you close the little DOS window that opens in the background.
window.JPG

rb1

Feb 20, 2018
So, whats the difference between official & cracked chapters ? sorry if this one's a silly question

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
I was wondering is the voice version even worth the 10 dollars for anyone who played it. Is the dialogue that play during the sex scene even voiced?

nignig123

Sep 14, 2018
ok, so as someone said i should try the ch.11, can anyone provide files for that? since i read that the old link isnt working anymore after someone explained how they did it

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ok, so as someone said i should try the ch.11, can anyone provide files for that? since i read that the old link isnt working anymore after someone explained how they did it
Unless you know how to crack html based games, you're stuck waiting for the free release like the rest of us.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
almost 3 months since chapter 10 released and now another 2 chapters are made but not updated here....weird as fuck
Smart move from Palmer to make his game online so he can milk from you guys :))

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
They usually release a free chapter around the 17 of each month, but it's already day 24 and no news on the free chapter. Any clue?
Maybe Palmer is just holding out on releasing it to "rub it in" for all the smart arse comments on here about how crappy his security was and how easy it was to hack.
If people don't want to pay him then they should just sit quietly and wait for the free release, and be grateful that it is released eventually.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Maybe Palmer is just holding out on releasing it to "rub it in" for all the smart arse comments on here about how crappy his security was and how easy it was to hack.
If people don't want to pay him then they should just sit quietly and wait for the free release, and be grateful that it is released eventually.
Was that a thing? then this might be a possibility. Idiots :FuckYea:

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Ch11 free release is delayed due to a combination of factors. We're busy as hell with Ch13 + personal health issues that has been limiting how much time I can spend in front of my PC. It has nothing to do with the teasing of some idiots over here nor is any kind of vengeance. Please, we're all adults. Even Ch12 VA implementation for patrons is delayed this month... Ch11 free will be released asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Was that a thing? then this might be a possibility. Idiots :FuckYea:
Wow...if that's the way you guys treat crackers around here, no wonder why no one was trying to do it.

I don't know about other "smart arse" over here, but for me, I was just pointing the obvious: The greatest DRM that at least Ch.11 has right now was discouraging anyone from cracking it. But I have to say, seeing your coments, they had help with that.

Anyway, you are right, I'm just an idiot with a big mouth for saying (in a bad way in my first post, I know, I already apologized for that) that the security of the game isn't that great. So much a dumb idiot, with such a big mouth, that I started cracking it yesterday in the morning and today:

ISayHeyWhatsGoingOn.jpg

In fact, I'm such an idiot that not only I forgot how to upload files to internet, but also going to stop wasting my time. Like I said before, I have better things to do. Have fun waiting another 3 months for free release!

It has nothing to do with the teasing of some idiots over here...
Big teasing idiot here without doubt, but when I say something I know what I'm talking about. So much for "far behind of being able to really crack the game and distribute it as a downloadable functional executable", eh?. Cheers!

We're busy as hell with Ch13 + personal health issues that has been limiting how much time I can spend in front of my PC.
I hope you get better soon.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes