3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Any walkthrough?
The renders are amazing so I want to try it, but I'm not too fond of the mechanism (especially the no rollback feature).

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
when comes the next chapter 11?! and why is there no other way to buy this game without become a patreon.i love that kind of games but want not to become a patreon but i would buy the whole game or even every part.(sorry my bad english)

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
when comes the next chapter 11?! and why is there no other way to buy this game without become a patreon.i love that kind of games but want not to become a patreon but i would buy the whole game or even every part.(sorry my bad english)
Ch 11 should be free released mid-late September.

Reactions: sergesan

Arthur12

May 13, 2018
Guys can anyone help? I downloaded the cracked version of ch 8-10 but there is no voice acting to be heard. Is there a way to fix it? And yes I tried to put the voice on in the options menu but it wouldn't work. Any help?

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
As I understand the scheme, nobody can 'buy' this game. Patrons are technically donors who receive 'premium' benefits for their donations.

IMO it is a somewhat fuzzy line between 'customer' and 'donor' (aka patron):rolleyes:, but that is the way it works.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just want to say, the MC should be old enough to remember that books based on movies used to be a thing. They would go into a lot more detail than the movie ever could, giving you far more insight into the motivations of the characters, or the world itself in some cases.

Also, it is her weed, she should be telling him how good it is, not the other way around. His claim about being 'instant' (if it's not, then you have some shitty connections these days) is fine, but him telling her to give it a moment seemed out of place. I guess I can leave that to him being out of practice, but still, it felt weird. ;p

Thank you for making it so we can save at the choices now, that makes things easier.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just want to say, the MC should be old enough to remember that books based on movies used to be a thing. They would go into a lot more detail than the movie ever could, giving you far more insight into the motivations of the characters, or the world itself in some cases.
Still is a thing -

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i stop to play this game months ego, because the last time i play it, the chapter was till 4.
Now i see that the cracked version is till the 10.
I need to understand one or two thing. I download the full pack cracked version and need to understand if the cracked is the uncensored one or not? I mean the real daughter story.
Can someone tell me if the cracked is the uncensored one and if there is a walkthrough and also how the save/load time work in the cracked? Anticipate thankses.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Hi guys i stop to play this game months ego, because the last time i play it, the chapter was till 4.
Now i see that the cracked version is till the 10.
I need to understand one or two thing. I download the full pack cracked version and need to understand if the cracked is the uncensored one or not? I mean the real daughter story.
Can someone tell me if the cracked is the uncensored one and if there is a walkthrough and also how the save/load time work in the cracked? Anticipate thankses.
There is no uncensored version because you control the relationships with the options button on the start screen.

The cracked versions are ones that were hacked before the official version was released.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There is no uncensored version because you control the relationships with the options button on the start screen.

The cracked versions are ones that were hacked before the official version was released.
Ehm sorry now i am confused. So who is the best version, the cracked one or the official one?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The official version now, because no one is cracking the newer releases any more.
mmm i download both and see. But i am still confused, because if is no one is about to relases any more cracked version. I just do not understand why the title of this thread is about the cracked if the official is better then the cracked.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
mmm i download both and see. But i am still confused, because if is no one is about to relases any more cracked version. I just do not understand why the title of this thread is about the cracked if the official is better then the cracked.
The official isn't better than the cracked. The cracked version is the version released to patrons, and has voice acting. Well...maybe it is better :).

The problem is with ch 11, they really upped the security and nobody has been able to crack it. So we're waiting for the official free release of ch 11.

Ch 10 cracked is the latest version uploaded here.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
The official isn't better than the cracked. The cracked version is the version released to patrons, and has voice acting. Well...maybe it is better :).

The problem is with ch 11, they really upped the security and nobody has been able to crack it. So we're waiting for the official free release of ch 11.

Ch 10 cracked is the latest version uploaded here.
The only reason I said the official version was better than the cracked is because going forward after ch10, the official version will likely be the only version we can get.

Reactions: DVC804
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes