3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

MrBlue36

Jun 17, 2017
How long will this game go on for? I'm on episode 2 and really enjoying it. Also, are all the voices apart from your own voiced?

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
How long will this game go on for? I'm on episode 2 and really enjoying it. Also, are all the voices apart from your own voiced?
There are currently 8 chapters, and the game looks like it's nearing a conclusion as of chapter 8 (but it's not done).

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
I have been leeching quite a bit from F95zone. Finally I am in a position to give some thing back.
In case you have been playing the official version(non server) till chapter 6 and want to play cracked version with your own save.
Run the datcreator.exe or the python src file I made(for PC users only).
After you run, choose the AppData\Local\VNE2 folder and a data_ch6_bakup.dat would be created with your saved files as a base which could be used for starting chapter 7. Let me know how it goes.
Greetings BigBrotherMike, Thanks for the scripts. I can't seem to make them work however (Pc user). I put the exe file in the ch 6 folder folder and double clicked, I got an "error loading python dll" message. with the .py file nothing happened... Am I missing something?
Thanks again!
Still NG but always a Lady,
Minoin!

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
NewI play the download 8 but halfway stop.... when meeting the girls who repair the Jukebox .... stuck until there .... anyone can help me :) thanks

Nov 14, 2017
Greetings BigBrotherMike, Thanks for the scripts. I can't seem to make them work however (Pc user). I put the exe file in the ch 6 folder folder and double clicked, I got an "error loading python dll" message. with the .py file nothing happened... Am I missing something?
Thanks again!
Still NG but always a Lady,
Minoin!
Hmmm... I am sorry that you are facing this issue. I tried to find a suitable solution to this in Google and I created a executable with missing dll from my machine. hope it works.

Reactions: Minoin
Aug 24, 2017
Speaking only for myself... these latest two chapters are useless since they don't work with ch6 version and especially since you cannot play ch7 without a save from ch6 which is not compatible with. You have to work some tweaks to it as I see here in some posts... but I'm not gonna do that, never was and probably never will be the type of person that likes to go through hoops to be able to play a game, especially when it's not so important for me. Hope someone will post these two chapters when/if they become free. Thank you for the effort though.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Speaking only for myself... these latest two chapters are useless since they don't work with ch6 version and especially since you cannot play ch7 without a save from ch6 which is not compatible with. You have to work some tweaks to it as I see here in some posts... but I'm not gonna do that, never was and probably never will be the type of person that likes to go through hoops to be able to play a game, especially when it's not so important for me. Hope someone will post these two chapters when/if they become free. Thank you for the effort though.
Chapter 7 does not even work so i agree with you we must wait to we get a fix.

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Chapter 7 does not even work so i agree with you we must wait to we get a fix.
Maybe if you mentioned what problem you were getting, maybe I'd help. I won't just put out something that I'd know won't work lol.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Maybe if you mentioned what problem you were getting, maybe I'd help. I won't just put out something that I'd know won't work lol.
The game works now and i think the saves are working my saves are online saves.

yhea211

Jan 3, 2018
guys in chapter 7 and 8 the game just freezes at a scene in every chap like in the restaurant in chap 7 and the bar in chap 8
i looked like at the last 20 pages and didn't find an answer

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
ch 8 really saturated itself with the cliche events. One was pretty interesting and unexpected, the rest were the same every author seems to use.
Ah well. Still good

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes