3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

yhea211

Jan 3, 2018
guys in chapter 7 and 8 the game just freezes at a scene in every chap like in the restaurant in chap 7 and the bar in chap 8
i looked like at the last 20 pages and didn't find an answer

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
Man... I'm soo sure my daugther as pregnant now

Best game i've ever played

this game made me "feel" realy inside the plot

Thanks for post this

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
I gave up after chapter 3, maybe in chapter 215 shell accidentally touch your penis and blush saying its ok followed by an internal monologue of being conflicted due to societal norms but enjoying it
But she touches your penis in Chapter 3. Or was that Chapter 4?

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Interesting that I've never even tried to use forward slash on Windows command line. For my surprise it actually does work. I guess, coming from DOS, it seems unnatural for command line. Forward slash is for switches, backslash for paths. It just feels natural to use backslash for paths on Windows command line and batch and forward slash in bash or some other Linux shell.
Getting environment variables from the SET command is one of the basics of command line, something you don't have to tell me, but thanks anyway.
And, BTW, cd changes directory across drives very well as it has been doing from the DOS days, you just have to give it the /d switch. But you're right, pushd has its perks, compared to the classic cd.
I forgot about the /d switch, if you prefer working in shell's you should check out Windows Power Shell, it's free and very powerful. I do prefer using shells and scripts and love power shell

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Man... I'm soo sure my daugther as pregnant now

Best game i've ever played

this game made me "feel" realy inside the plot

Thanks for post this
Sure is that she clean the blood in Morning, " I do this tomorrow " so she was virgin. Your hope about ...pregnant isn´t not decide yet.

Bokunopico123

May 16, 2018
Just a question .. how can i play DFD ch4 without using the Start.bat? its so laggy in the browser .. appreciate the help
(Newbie)

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
Sure is that she clean the blood in Morning, " I do this tomorrow " so she was virgin. Your hope about ...pregnant isn´t not decide yet.

It's not like I want her to be pregnant.
But I think it probably happened, would combine well in history, he taking over the son and moving to a new city, where they would live as husband and wife.
Another thing I think is probably happens is a threesome with Kathy and Amanda.

Reactions: ka38
Nov 14, 2017
I have been leeching quite a bit from F95zone. Finally I am in a position to give some thing back.
In case you have been playing the official version(non server) till chapter 6 and want to play cracked version with your own save.
Run the datcreator.exe or the python src file I made(for PC users only).
After you run, choose the AppData\Local\VNE2 folder and a data_ch6_bakup.dat would be created with your saved files as a base which could be used for starting chapter 7. Let me know how it goes.

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
You know, all I wanted out of this game was to get hitched with Kathy. That's all I wanted. If I also got together with Amanda, that would be fine.

But that isn't looking so great now. Rip.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes