Mod Dating my Daughter [v0.12] Ikarumod (v03)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

How will you like the mod

• Just give us everything

Votes: 828 77.5%
  • Just give informations

Votes: 80 7.5%
  • Why do we have to chose ?

Votes: 160 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Borax

Jul 14, 2017
ok just created an interesting BUG with the mod. got stuck like others at the hospital on day five no way to advance saved game restarted the same save nothing changed. so tried starting an unmodded save from day 11 didn't start or so I thought and it seemed I was still stuck on day 5 after clicking a few times day 5 resumed to daughter wanting to change. here is the interesting twist the date says day 11 and the stats for the daughter are reflecting day 11. not sure yet if they are legit numbers or simply a false display of the day 11 stats.

EDIT:eek:k just got level three unlocked so the displayed stats are not the actual stats

Edit 2 : the save option is now bugged can't save without triggering an exception
I am still stuck, how did you go on?

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
And ikaruga could you please make a full game+mod download option, because if we have a bug you'll also have the same game as us and you could repair the bug faster with jut a patch, and it's easier for those who are not so tech savvy .... it's just my opinion... do what you think its best for you and us.
I can't do that, because it's not the way mod works here at F95.
You need to handle the RPA extract by yourself, then any mod installation is just the rpy file to change...

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
ok just created an interesting BUG with the mod. got stuck like others at the hospital on day five no way to advance saved game restarted the same save nothing changed. so tried starting an unmodded save from day 11 didn't start or so I thought and it seemed I was still stuck on day 5 after clicking a few times day 5 resumed to daughter wanting to change. here is the interesting twist the date says day 11 and the stats for the daughter are reflecting day 11. not sure yet if they are legit numbers or simply a false display of the day 11 stats.

EDIT:eek:k just got level three unlocked so the displayed stats are not the actual stats

Edit 2 : the save option is now bugged can't save without triggering an exception
My mod is from the v10 full game + v11 patch + v12 patch (i've got a slow internet connection)

I'll rewrite it from the "base" v12 game.

Zeth

Apr 21, 2017
there is a bug in your mod on day 5 hospital scene

in file day5_00.rpy in line 1005
there should be the line
Code:
"{b}{i}Compliment her":
without that line the scene is stuck.

Edit: added the rpy file. extract and copy the .rpy file in game directory to patch the mod

Last edited:

AwkwardTurtle

Jul 21, 2017
Getting a "File Not Found" error when running Extract.bat. It worked perfectly last month. No clue what's going wrong today.

Tried putting extract.bat/rpaextractor folder in game's root
Tried putting extract.bat/rpaextractor folder in game's /game folder
Tried putting extract.bat/rpaextractor folder in game's root and dropping mod files in game's /game folder
Tried putting extract.bat/rpaextractor folder in game's /game folder and dropping mod files in game's /game folder
Tried tweaking the .bat file to do .rpyc files in the for loop
Tried tweaking the .bat file to do .rpy files in the for loop

I acknowledge I need more coffee, but I didn't think I was this retarded...

Last edited:

IncognitoErection

May 6, 2017
At day 12 Boxing night I got this error, after I skiped in my second try day 1-10.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day12_00.rpy", line 7717, in script
    ann "{i}Let’s Get Ready To Rumble!!!{/i}"
Exception: Sayer 'ann' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day12_00.rpy", line 7717, in script
    ann "{i}Let’s Get Ready To Rumble!!!{/i}"
  File "X:\Games\19. August\Dating_My_Daughter-0.12-win\renpy\ast.py", line 593, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "X:\Games\19. August\Dating_My_Daughter-0.12-win\renpy\ast.py", line 509, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'ann' is not defined.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Dating My Daughter 0.11
Thank you again for all your work! :)
First post here but I'd thought I'd help you out since I had the same issue.

First you need to extract the rpa files like in OP. Then unzip the attached file and put it in the \game\ directory and replace the existing file.

All I did was define the Sayer 'ann' like every other character was defined and the error is no more!

Reactions: moszter and if95

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
First post here but I'd thought I'd help you out since I had the same issue.

First you need to extract the rpa files like in OP. Then unzip the attached file and put it in the \game\ directory and replace the existing file.

All I did was define the Sayer 'ann' like every other character was defined and the error is no more!
ann is already defined in my last version of the mod

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
Oh god damn...I totally forgot the size of the archieved file.So another option would be to use another computer for the extract.
What's the max size for those sites? Largest (not counting extras) RPA file in that folder is 403 mb.

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
I can't tell for sure because I haven't used any online website for a file bigger than 50mb but even if there is a site that
allows you to do that, your internet upload speed will hold you back.
I found this website though, it could be useful:
RAR is a method of compression. We are looking to extract RPA files. (I'm assuming it stands for Ren'Py Archive).
Thanks anyway!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes