Mod Dating my Daughter [v0.12] Ikarumod (v03)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

How will you like the mod

• Just give us everything

Votes: 828 77.5%
  • Just give informations

Votes: 80 7.5%
  • Why do we have to chose ?

Votes: 160 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
How to know if the mod is working? I used the extractor from main game directory, it showed the rpa files being extracted, the backup folder was created with all the files in it, I extracted the files from the mod zip and replaced 13 files, when I open the game I picked a saved game when we play the body game (last part of day 11), it didn't gave any indication which choice to pick nor the love/friend points changed

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hm, indeed there is no specific indication as to the mod activation, then, it has to be seen over the choices happenings.
Then, quite sure not all choices have related points changes, some could be related to activating a path, or validate a choice (clothes for example).

Reactions: thewhatever

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Just start a new game (you dont have to save it or anything) right after the tutorial ends or after you skip it you should get a message at the bottom with @ikaruga asking if you want to skip days.
If you dont get that message then its clear the mod didnt work.
Alternatively you can just load whatever save you have and just skip through the dialouge and if you see any choices that stand out/look different that also means the mod is working (because the choices that stand out are the ones Ikaruga made to stand out because they are the best choice)
Fair warning though the 2nd method doesnt currently work on day 11 as Ikaruga as not yet updated the choices for day 11

Reactions: thewhatever

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. When I run extract.bat it says this:

The system cannot find the path specified.
Files not found
Press any key to continue...

I did everything right in step one (I think) I extracted the game to a new folder, added both extract files to where the application is and added the 'extra' files. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Antivirus could be locking the exe? May disable it temporarily then try running again?

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hello friends

OP updated, have a nice modded play !

I didn't make the "right choices bold" yet, but added a mood selector and a replay ability to days 11 and 12.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Thank you Ikaruga :)

I'm not sure if it's because of the mod:
At day 5 in the hospital with "Call Elena", "Watch TV", "Talk about last night" and "Have Breakfest".
After i did all of this 4 nothing happenes and I can't do anything new (I played with her two boobs, when she was sleeping on me)

Reactions: Vousetesconnard

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I'll w8 for the full mod,also will the save files from 11 work with 12?... thanks ikaruga for your help

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
And ikaruga could you please make a full game+mod download option, because if we have a bug you'll also have the same game as us and you could repair the bug faster with jut a patch, and it's easier for those who are not so tech savvy .... it's just my opinion... do what you think its best for you and us.

Reactions: reference book

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
At day 12 Boxing night I got this error, after I skiped in my second try day 1-10.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day12_00.rpy", line 7717, in script
    ann "{i}Let’s Get Ready To Rumble!!!{/i}"
Exception: Sayer 'ann' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day12_00.rpy", line 7717, in script
    ann "{i}Let’s Get Ready To Rumble!!!{/i}"
  File "X:\Games\19. August\Dating_My_Daughter-0.12-win\renpy\ast.py", line 593, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "X:\Games\19. August\Dating_My_Daughter-0.12-win\renpy\ast.py", line 509, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'ann' is not defined.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Dating My Daughter 0.11
Thank you again for all your work! :)

if95

May 3, 2017
Install patch 2
Mr. Dots left a file out of the patch from .11 to .12 that affects the boxing match.

Reactions: FroKe88
Aug 10, 2017
And ikaruga could you please make a full game+mod download option, because if we have a bug you'll also have the same game as us and you could repair the bug faster with jut a patch, and it's easier for those who are not so tech savvy .... it's just my opinion... do what you think its best for you and us.
Oh man I'd love that too, I read it, even the step by step, I get confused at the instructions (Im thinking its half stupidity, half laziness on my part)

Aug 13, 2017
ok just created an interesting BUG with the mod. got stuck like others at the hospital on day five no way to advance saved game restarted the same save nothing changed. so tried starting an unmodded save from day 11 didn't start or so I thought and it seemed I was still stuck on day 5 after clicking a few times day 5 resumed to daughter wanting to change. here is the interesting twist the date says day 11 and the stats for the daughter are reflecting day 11. not sure yet if they are legit numbers or simply a false display of the day 11 stats.

EDIT:eek:k just got level three unlocked so the displayed stats are not the actual stats

Edit 2 : the save option is now bugged can't save without triggering an exception

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes