• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Maim update :)

Maim Lain10/10/2020 on discord
Well, I thought I would have my Patreon unbanned this week, but I learned yesterday that my ban is permanent unless I do all of the crazy things they are asking me to do.
:frowning:
Patreon basically wants me to delete my entire F95Zone account and all of my posts and mods on the site, even if there isn't any links to my Patreon on F95Zone. They've also said that I have to censor myself on all platforms that have my name on it, even if it is not connected to my Patreon. So I can't make a mod with incest in it (like for Dating My Daughter) on a separate platform like SubscribeStar or release it for free on F95Zone because it would still have my name on it even though it would not be connected to my Patreon in any way. They still won't allow it. I'm not sure if they're changing their policy since what they want me to do is a bit inconsistent with how they have treated some devs on Patreon, but the amount of censorship and control they want over what I create even off of Patreon is unreasonable and unfair. So basically my Patreon page is dead and I will have to start from scratch on SubscribeStar. =/ I'm working on updating some of my mods and revisiting some of my older mods for completed games because I want to make them a bit better. I'll start posting my mods again soon I just need a bit more time to update my mods, remake some of my posts, replace my Patreon links with my SubscribeStar link, and some other stuff. So all of my mods will be released here on my SubscribeStar now (none are uploaded yet): Thanks for being patient while I deal with this stuff. I'll be back to posting mods again soon.

Main also said they are working on the latest DMD mod and hoped to have it released soon.

What the fuck ‽ ‽ ‽

It is one thing to control content on a site you control, but controlling the lives of people off your platform? Fuck that! There is not a single site on the internet that would be worth doing that for, especially Patreon! Hopefully people will follow Lain on Subscribestar, my broke ass can't afford that right now but she deserves it. Besides the mods, Lain's work with Dumb Koala looks amazing.
Yeah, Patreon can go fuck right off. They find some minuscule thing somewhere somehow connected to you, and bans you for wrong think and not being aligned correctly politically. Patreon has become a fucking joke, and the very thing it swore to never become IIRC.

Just too bad Patreon is the most convenient solution for most people, me included.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Patreon really turned to shit didn't it?

I'm glad you're back Maim. The world is a better place with you in it.
Patreon has really attacked content creators of adult content lately, including people with nude images/videos and such as well, which is why(i assume) so many of them have moved over to OnlyFans/SubscribeStar

Reactions: stever and pgm_01

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Well, I thought I would have my Patreon unbanned this week, but I learned yesterday that my ban is permanent unless I do all of the crazy things they are asking me to do.
Patreon basically wants me to delete my entire F95Zone account and all of my posts and mods on the site, even if there isn't any links to my Patreon on F95Zone. They've also said that I have to censor myself on all platforms that have my name on it, even if it is not connected to my Patreon. So I can't make a mod with incest in it (like for Dating My Daughter) on a separate platform like SubscribeStar or release it for free on F95Zone because it would still have my name on it even though it would not be connected to my Patreon in any way. They still won't allow it. I'm not sure if they're changing their policy since what they want me to do is a bit inconsistent with how they have treated some devs on Patreon, but the amount of censorship and control they want over what I create even off of Patreon is unreasonable and unfair. So basically my Patreon page is dead and I will have to start from scratch on SubscribeStar. =/ I'm working on updating some of my mods and revisiting some of my older mods for completed games because I want to make them a bit better. I'll start posting my mods again soon I just need a bit more time to update my mods, remake some of my posts, replace my Patreon links with my SubscribeStar link, and some other stuff. So all of my mods will be released here on my SubscribeStar now (none are uploaded yet): Thanks for being patient while I deal with this stuff. I'll be back to posting mods again soon.

Main also said they are working on the latest DMD mod and hoped to have it released soon.
Holy shit, that was nothing but straight up tyranny and evil with that kind of demanding. Freedom and democracy aren't on Patreon anymore, I hope many supporters and game developers would turn away from that site and slowly move to subscribestar for a more freedom to developing their adult games

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Holy shit, that was nothing but straight up tyranny and evil with that kind of demanding. Freedom and democracy aren't on Patreon anymore, I hope many supporters and game developers would turn away from that site and slowly move to subscribestar for a more freedom to developing their adult games
In the words of one of our most favorite protagonist's voice....ahead Maximum Warp!!!

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Thank you for still being around Lain, i just canceled "your" membership on patreon and selected the "not happy with patreon or their services" on the poll xD
As soon as the month turns i'll be subscribing to you on Subscribestar instead.
Thanks for the idea, I did the same(y)

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
What the fuck ‽ ‽ ‽

It is one thing to control content on a site you control, but controlling the lives of people off your platform? Fuck that! There is not a single site on the internet that would be worth doing that for, especially Patreon! Hopefully people will follow Lain on Subscribestar, my broke ass can't afford that right now but she deserves it. Besides the mods, Lain's work with Dumb Koala looks amazing.
Dumb Koala game is not on this page....sad :(
Where do i find it for free?

Last edited:

DonStark

May 4, 2017
We are with you Lain ... restart from the beginning is not easy but take your time.

But WTF patreon, it's me or patreon kill itself when they say "stop incest" and now this think it's clearly a hara-kiri.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018

Do I have to be a subscriber to get to the discord?

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019

Woah, ive never really paid attention to patreons antics, although i have heard its not great from various creators but this is crazy. Just coming here to try and download your consistently brilliant guide, and see all this. Entirely support your decision to not comply and will check you out on subscribestar and support if im able.

Reactions: shane420

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
Dudes, maim is going through what might as well be a household upheaval, having to take EVERY mod you have made in recent memory, sort the coding for it again, re upload it to a site that is completely different before closing down the first isnt easy. And to top that off the site your taking it from is a source of income that people are going to have to change from one platofrm to another in what is a fairly difficult time for everyone anyways.

So do everyone a favour and let maim get her house in order before you start to ask for shit on release day.

Maim does alot of hard work for you to have it easy, show a little support moral or otherwise before you ask for more.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
So do everyone a favour and let maim get her house in order before you start to ask for shit on release day.
A reasonable idea that will be completely ignored by at least a dozen people in the next couple of days - guaranteed.

Maim is a saint for dealing Patreon AND the constant pressure to pull things out of her ass the minute a games drops.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes