Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Dumb Koala game is not on this page....sad :(
Where do i find it for free?
Someone posted the game on the site but it got deleted right after a few hours later, which is kinda bullshit because Dumb Koala already stated on his page that all characters are 18+ yet still got the thread deleted because they look underaged

• Wow
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
This situation Lain went through got me curious and I checked out Patreon's community guidelines and mother of god is there just no end to the lies and hypocrisy.

Like, here are some details from the section discussing how the guidelines are enforced:

Then they apparently reserve the right to punish you based on stuff that you do off of their website, the websites where links to a creator's page are posted, and even where traffic to a page is coming from:

And in the section about 18+ creations, here is the most relevant bit about enforcing the guidelines for incest content (Emphasis is mine):
they will only go after the little guy....that dont generate a lot of revenue.... (and no i am not saying they are in violation) but they wont even look a creators like dark cookie (STS) etc... because they make tens of thousands of dollars....which makes patreon money

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Someone posted the game on the site but it got deleted right after a few hours later, which is kinda bullshit because Dumb Koala already stated on his page that all characters are 18+ yet still got the thread deleted because they look underaged
Whoever invented this silly rule how they decide who is underaged or not is the world's greatest mystery :eek:
If the dev decides that all his characters are 100+ y/o then that is their age....simple

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

superman5150

May 23, 2017
I can't even find it on some of the other, lesser run sites. I'm very curious to play this.

Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Whoever invented this silly rule how they decide who is underaged or not is the world's greatest mystery :eek:
If the dev decides that all his characters are 100+ y/o then that is their age....simple
I have a mixed feeling with the rule too, it was needed or the site could be swarmed with games that truly pedos worthy quality content but on the other hand it would leave out lot of good games that you want to play and enjoy
I can't even find it on some of the other, lesser run sites. I'm very curious to play this.
Yeah! And you need to pledge like 10-15USD to unblocking the post to download the game make me feel it was very expensive to have a short game to play with. And Dumb Koala look like an underground type of developer/artist too so it would be extremly hard to find a pirate site that have his games

StickFun

Feb 5, 2018
I have a mixed feeling with the rule too, it was needed or the site could be swarmed with games that truly pedos worthy quality content but on the other hand it would leave out lot of good games that you want to play and enjoy

Yeah! And you need to pledge like 10-15USD to unblocking the post to download the game make me feel it was very expensive to have a short game to play with. And Dumb Koala look like an underground type of developer/artist too so it would be extremly hard to find a pirate site that have his games
the only one i can find is this one:

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Maybe....but there is 1% truth and 99% is bollocks if some staff tells me this.
A game is a game no matter what is the content. If the game contains real images then that will be a problem. Who cares about cartoon-ish pictures? :WaitWhat:
If this kind of games is a problem then why ...let's say Counter Strike is not a problem? there is guns ad killing...sooo :WeSmart:

JuSS5

Mar 13, 2018
Thing is it only says 18 on websites, in the games a girl is refrenced to be 15 and another is refrenced to have been born in 06, meaning 14.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
for part 3 the mod seems to exist now, at least there is a changelog for it.
But I can't find the download button here, neither on the first page nor on the last pages
Did I miss the download for part 3 somewhere?

Reactions: manze

Hanx53

Sep 20, 2020
" (Patreon) are under a lot of pressure to help prevent exploitation by not processing payment for anything that even remotely looks exploitive. " - To my mind (as an older guy) this would also mean that Platforms like Steam that are merely set up to "exploit" both Developers and Modders by ensuring that no matter who designs the game it HAS to run through them. i.e. Bethesda made Skyrim but it is only "legal" to sign up and pay Steam to play it. This is really simple Exploitation of Developers AND Gamers. Perhaps "Patreoniser" will come unstuck with their silly attitude from their "Sponsors" (Big Business & Govt.)

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hi,
for part 3 the mod seems to exist now, at least there is a changelog for it.
But I can't find the download button here, neither on the first page nor on the last pages
Did I miss the download for part 3 somewhere?
Read the OP (first page) again. It answers your question.

Reactions: polycentric
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes