Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Where did you hear Lain's back? Patreon page is still down. So you think it might get updated to 28?

Chapter 3:
PC & Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE | updating (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

and now he has Subscribestar Adult, you can see it on the front page of this mod + this thread was update by him a few minutes ago.

Reactions: Grimtown

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Lain's really back to save us from the subpar modders who keep randomly quitting after only one or two versions?
Yay! Here's hoping Futadom World one is already done. I'm gonna go check.

Edit: Aww. Doesn't seem like it. FW was 'in progress' for quite a while before they sabbatical.

Last edited:

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Maim update :)

Maim Lain10/10/2020 on discord
Well, I thought I would have my Patreon unbanned this week, but I learned yesterday that my ban is permanent unless I do all of the crazy things they are asking me to do.
:frowning:
Patreon basically wants me to delete my entire F95Zone account and all of my posts and mods on the site, even if there isn't any links to my Patreon on F95Zone. They've also said that I have to censor myself on all platforms that have my name on it, even if it is not connected to my Patreon. So I can't make a mod with incest in it (like for Dating My Daughter) on a separate platform like SubscribeStar or release it for free on F95Zone because it would still have my name on it even though it would not be connected to my Patreon in any way. They still won't allow it. I'm not sure if they're changing their policy since what they want me to do is a bit inconsistent with how they have treated some devs on Patreon, but the amount of censorship and control they want over what I create even off of Patreon is unreasonable and unfair. So basically my Patreon page is dead and I will have to start from scratch on SubscribeStar. =/ I'm working on updating some of my mods and revisiting some of my older mods for completed games because I want to make them a bit better. I'll start posting my mods again soon I just need a bit more time to update my mods, remake some of my posts, replace my Patreon links with my SubscribeStar link, and some other stuff. So all of my mods will be released here on my SubscribeStar now (none are uploaded yet): Thanks for being patient while I deal with this stuff. I'll be back to posting mods again soon.

Main also said they are working on the latest DMD mod and hoped to have it released soon.

Last edited:

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Will the mods be free like here on F95 or do we have to pay?
I would expect the mods to be released on Maim's subscribestar. and make there way to this site sometime after.

however since the OP for this thread was last edited yesterday and the latest download section was altered and now says
Chapter 3:
PC & Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE | updating (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

There is a reasonable chance Main will update it here directly.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

Well, I thought I would have my Patreon unbanned this week, but I learned yesterday that my ban is permanent unless I do all of the crazy things they are asking me to do.
Patreon basically wants me to delete my entire F95Zone account and all of my posts and mods on the site, even if there isn't any links to my Patreon on F95Zone. They've also said that I have to censor myself on all platforms that have my name on it, even if it is not connected to my Patreon. So I can't make a mod with incest in it (like for Dating My Daughter) on a separate platform like SubscribeStar or release it for free on F95Zone because it would still have my name on it even though it would not be connected to my Patreon in any way. They still won't allow it. I'm not sure if they're changing their policy since what they want me to do is a bit inconsistent with how they have treated some devs on Patreon, but the amount of censorship and control they want over what I create even off of Patreon is unreasonable and unfair. So basically my Patreon page is dead and I will have to start from scratch on SubscribeStar. =/ I'm working on updating some of my mods and revisiting some of my older mods for completed games because I want to make them a bit better. I'll start posting my mods again soon I just need a bit more time to update my mods, remake some of my posts, replace my Patreon links with my SubscribeStar link, and some other stuff. So all of my mods will be released here on my SubscribeStar now (none are uploaded yet): Thanks for being patient while I deal with this stuff. I'll be back to posting mods again soon.

Main also said they are working on the latest DMD mod and hoped to have it released soon.
Damn. Sorry to hear about the issue with Patreon. Was it me, I would have deleted the patreon account and then sent them an email describing what they could do to themselves...in great detail. :devilish: But that's me.

I hope she can recover from this and not lose herself to hate. She might want to check out other funding sources as well, buy me a coffee, itch, etc.

Glad to hear she is going to continue with the mods.

As for me being patient: Oh, Nurse!!! :LOL:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Damn. Sorry to hear about the issue with Patreon. Was it me, I would have deleted the patreon account and then sent them an email describing what they could do to themselves...in great detail. :devilish: But that's me.

I hope she can recover from this and not lose herself to hate. She might want to check out other funding sources as well, buy me a coffee, itch, etc.

Glad to hear she is going to continue with the mods.

As for me being patient: Oh, Nurse!!! :LOL:
I agree, BMAC or similar are good for people who dont have a steady income but still want to show encouragement and appreciation for a job well done.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018

What the fuck ‽ ‽ ‽

It is one thing to control content on a site you control, but controlling the lives of people off your platform? Fuck that! There is not a single site on the internet that would be worth doing that for, especially Patreon! Hopefully people will follow Lain on Subscribestar, my broke ass can't afford that right now but she deserves it. Besides the mods, Lain's work with Dumb Koala looks amazing.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes