Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SideShowFun

Sep 13, 2017
He's just helping her "stretch" :)
Good job, I like it.

That lustful gaze! Those Tits! I'm in love. Amazing work.

A simple version of the plot: Joker was sent to Arkham. He asked his young henchman to look after Harley. The henchman makes an impression on Harley. She asks that he came to her house in the evening under the pretext of some help. He comes and Harley opens the door to him in a pose from the second picture. With these letters on her body and a baseball bat between her tits :)
It would be amazing to see Harley's titsjob. You can apply the oil there. The bat can be left in place. Or it can be shoved in her mouth.
I'm sure Harley likes anal. For example, she can sit on her partner with her back to him.
DP using the bat. I think it would fit Harley's crazy personality.
Perhaps at the beginning of the scene Harley may be wearing some sexy leggings to highlight the beauty of her ass.
Personally, I think that the original hairstyle from DmD looks better (the second and fourth numbers).
That's all. I don't know if you need anything I wrote. Anyway, I'm REALLY looking forward to your work, SideShowFun!
Can I ask you to post at least one more picture (with facial expression as in the second one) before the job is done? I really like this Harley.
P.S. Sorry for the bad English.

P.P.S. I have some pictures:
View attachment 159376 View attachment 159377 View attachment 159378 View attachment 159379 View attachment 159380 View attachment 159381
NICE PICS!!
OH!, and no worries about your English, we all sound like a bunch of grunting apes to our friends around the world anyway so feel free to class it up a bit...lol
ill go through and fire off some renders tonight and hopefully post tomorrow. thanks for the inspiration!!

U

User_819112

SideShowFun said:
NICE PICS!!
OH!, and no worries about your English, we all sound like a bunch of grunting apes to our friends around the world anyway so feel free to class it up a bit...lol
ill go through and fire off some renders tonight and hopefully post tomorrow. thanks for the inspiration!!
Thank you for the positive words. It is very nice to communicate in an atmosphere of friendliness.You've got a beautiful Harley. Good luck with the renders :)

SideShowFun

Sep 13, 2017
thanks man! not for nothing but we all need to stick together ya know... lol
i did/posted a hand full of "D" as DC characters awhile back in this thread and no one seemed to give a shit...lmao if there is a want for them ill update her with some of my newer gear (i bought ZBRUSH and have been playing) ... but who knows.
im actualy cooking off a few tittyfuck renders as we speak and am going to start posing some DP scenes later tonight

SideShowFun

Sep 13, 2017
well had some trouble with my batch render but i think i have it pined down...
and enjoy ;)
oh, i stopped rendering D with the HQ hair... i can post the ones i have or you could use your imaginations, LMFAO! but for real, same pics just with red and blue pigtails. ill keep plugging away at the set and post'em when i have a hand full.
and sorry about the grain.

U

User_819112

OMMAAGGGAADDAHHHH
it's so beautiful why does the left hand hide her
:oops:
Thanks man! I think she'll definitely take her hand off later :)

NICE ROBE!!
Thanks!

well had some trouble with my batch render but i think i have it pined down...
and enjoy ;)
oh, i stopped rendering D with the HQ hair... i can post the ones i have or you could use your imaginations, LMFAO! but for real, same pics just with red and blue pigtails. ill keep plugging away at the set and post'em when i have a hand full.
and sorry about the grain.
F*ck yeah! As I expected, the scene looks very hot. Great job, SideShowFun! The way her tits squeeze is impressive. Sensual look complements the image.
I will not highlight any picture. They are equally good all without exception.
Catwoman from Batman: Arkham City would look great with this H.Q! Dreams...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really looking forward to the continuation! :)

Reactions: Tony_Stark

SideShowFun

Sep 13, 2017
now thants a
Thanks man! I think she'll definitely take her hand off later :)

Thanks!

F*ck yeah! As I expected, the scene looks very hot. Great job, SideShowFun! The way her tits squeeze is impressive. Sensual look complements the image.
I will not highlight any picture. They are equally good all without exception.
Catwoman from Batman: Arkham City would look great with this H.Q! Dreams...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really looking forward to the continuation! :)
now thats some damn fine thinking... ill reach out to the boys and see if i can hunt down a catwoman suit, that or ill beat my head up against Zbrush untill i can make my own. im thinking HQ and Catwoman should hold a dick sucking contest LMAO!!

Reactions: User_819112
U

User_819112

Here's one of my recent renders featuring 'D' (or Dee as I call her) from my ongoing project...

The other gal (Meg) is inspired by Meghan from another game... enjoy!
Awesome, OhWee! The first part was gorgeous. Wait for the next episode! :)

cat woman test.
Man, that's great! I'm so glad you found that suit. Everything is good in its own way. The third and fourth I liked the best.

Catwoman would make this scene perfect. I wonder who you see in her role? Or will D be the Catwoman herself?

I have no doubt you'll do a great thing :) Seeing your Harley, I also want to buy ZBrush for myself. But at the moment I know almost nothing even about Daz3d so it will be just a waste of money. Maybe someday :)

OMMAAGGGAADDAHHHH
it's so beautiful why does the left hand hide her
:oops:
She removed her hand :closedtongue:
1.png 2.png 3.png

Little experiment. D with pubic hair:
4.png

Also, I want to take some shots of D and Martin together. Unfortunately, I have some technical difficulties with displaying Martin's skin. I will try to solve them, so it will take time.

SideShowFun

Sep 13, 2017
Awesome, OhWee! The first part was gorgeous. Wait for the next episode! :)

Man, that's great! I'm so glad you found that suit. Everything is good in its own way. The third and fourth I liked the best.

Catwoman would make this scene perfect. I wonder who you see in her role? Or will D be the Catwoman herself?

I have no doubt you'll do a great thing :) Seeing your Harley, I also want to buy ZBrush for myself. But at the moment I know almost nothing even about Daz3d so it will be just a waste of money. Maybe someday :)

She removed her hand :closedtongue:
View attachment 160802 View attachment 160803 View attachment 160804

Little experiment. D with pubic hair:
View attachment 160805

Also, I want to take some shots of D and Martin together. Unfortunately, I have some technical difficulties with displaying Martin's skin. I will try to solve them, so it will take time.
whats going on as far as that skin goes? is it not rendering or doing something nutty...
and im being honest with ya, as far as Daz and Zbrush goes you can get a free education on you tube then its just a matter of endless hours of dicking around. hell, i still can wrap my head around lighting and Daz has been a hobby for a year or so....lol

U

User_819112

whats going on as far as that skin goes? is it not rendering or doing something nutty...
For some reason, the character was deprived of the folder "materials". Because of this, it was impossible to display "Male Genitalia" correctly. I did a simple reinstallation of the character a few minutes ago and it helped. The cause of the problem remains unknown.

and im being honest with ya, as far as Daz and Zbrush goes you can get a free education on you tube then its just a matter of endless hours of dicking around.
Yes, I started watching videos and reading manuals to understand the basics at least.

hell, i still can wrap my head around lighting and Daz has been a hobby for a year or so....lol
Absolutely! And that annoying NOISE! In my first attempt at rendering in room lighting, there was so much noise that the result is similar to a mosaic :)
6.jpg

The most amazing thing for me is that ten days ago I did not know anything about rendering and did not plan to learn it. Why do I suddenly start? I don't know.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes