Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
As a D/Martin path may never eventuate in the game itself, a short comic on what would happen
if these two were to hook up would be brilliant viewing!

Simple scenario is that D shows up at the office looking for F, he's not there and Martin says that F is out but should be back soon (which is not true). He suggests for her to wait, and then they start talking all about her.

One thing leads to another and they end up having sex in his office - on his desk, in his chair, by the window etc

17381394.gif

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Thanks mate. Nice profile picture ;)

In my world the father is Martin. If its MC, then im out. Thats my line :D
Hey no worries my friend, i have my own dreams and aspirations about D as well, just as in real life. Please continue the art work in your own time, and perhaps a little more penetration with MC looking on, or maybe a MMF scene with MC and Martin, interesting!! :cool:

On another note, someone commented that the two earlier scenes of yours with D and Martin, that Martin was looking at the camera. Oh dear me, it seems that person doesn't realise that the camera does not exist, and he was actually looking at MC, as throughout the game itself when someone appears to look at the camera. I guess they still haven't grasped the concept that the player (them) takes on the role of MC, or Father of D, but they might get there one day. ;)

As i said earlier, please continue doing what you do, and all other artists on this forum, you all do a great job. My only complaint is that i cannot emulate any of you guys, to my great shame, but i do have other skills that maybe you guys don't, but that's not important here.:cool::cool:

By the way, my profile image is taken from this Fan art forum (sorry to the owner, but i forget who) It hit me amongst all the other images as being a wonderful top half one of D and worthy of my use. I am a Boob loving Man, but they have to be nice ones, and D´s shore are nice!! And together with that pretty face and those gorgeous blue eyes just grab me every time, i am putty in her hands. :cool::cool::cool:

Update: Now seems like the same Artist, so thanks Andurin for this wonderful image in my profile, and hope i haven't violated any copyright, i don't like to reuse without permission, and you still have copyright as the original Artist in my book. Just keep doing what you do, and more of D looking drop dead gorgeous in a sexy dress, or top would be nice for this old guy, as i can still dream!

Yes, you must sign your work in some way, don't lose ownership!!

U

User_819112

Hey no worries my friend, i have my own dreams and aspirations about D as well, just as in real life. Please continue the art work in your own time, and perhaps a little more penetration with MC looking on, or maybe a MMF scene with MC and Martin, interesting!! :cool:

On another note, someone commented that the two earlier scenes of yours with D and Martin, that Martin was looking at the camera. Oh dear me, it seems that person doesn't realise that the camera does not exist, and he was actually looking at MC, as throughout the game itself when someone appears to look at the camera. I guess they still haven't grasped the concept that the player (them) takes on the role of MC, or Father of D, but they might get there one day. ;)

As i said earlier, please continue doing what you do, and all other artists on this forum, you all do a great job. My only complaint is that i cannot emulate any of you guys, to my great shame, but i do have other skills that maybe you guys don't, but that's not important here.:cool::cool:

By the way, my profile image is taken from this Fan art forum (sorry to the owner, but i forget who) It hit me amongst all the other images as being a wonderful top half one of D and worthy of my use. I am a Boob loving Man, but they have to be nice ones, and D´s shore are nice!! And together with that pretty face and those gorgeous blue eyes just grab me every time, i am putty in her hands. :cool::cool::cool:
That was well said, I completely agree with JonasSnr.

I would like to write many words of gratitude to all the authors who post their works here. Unfortunately, at the moment my English is very bad, so I have to limit my messages to short phrases. Your creativity helps to distract from life's problems and relax. It's very important to me now, so thank you all, guys.

It would be wonderful to see a scene with D and Martin (with F seeing them). Or MMF (D, F, and Martin). Anyway, I'm grateful for every image of D.

I wish happiness and inspiration to all who have read this :)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
D + Martin = Chocolate factory?
View attachment 155266

Happy couple
View attachment 155268

And as not-preggo
View attachment 155273
As a D/Martin path may never eventuate in the game itself, a short comic on what would happen
if these two were to hook up would be brilliant viewing!

Simple scenario is that D shows up at the office looking for F, he's not there and Martin says that F is out but should be back soon (which is not true). He suggests for her to wait, and then they start talking all about her.

One thing leads to another and they end up having sex in his office - on his desk, in his chair, by the window etc

View attachment 155452
Sign me up to see that story!!

Reactions: Les_Riggs
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes