Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
U

User_819112

mixed and matched character concept for catwoman. im looking to complement D with out just full on copying her body and just cramming a new head on her... lol
Please make some honest and brutal suggestions on how i can change and improve the model.
Great job! My applause!
Feedback & suggestions:
- Eyes, eyebrows and lips are very precise. There is nothing to change. It's definitely Catwoman. :)
- Nice nose. Maybe you should try making it a little less snub.
- Can be done more notable cheekbones. Apply a light blush to cheeks.
- Probably worth checking out the stricter look. Although I like the one that is.
- I like hair. I think you should try to lengthen her hair a little. Just to compare.
- Delightful ass! :) The shape and size is right! :) Except to make it more toned.
- It would be nice to narrow her hips and waist. Make her abs and legs more muscular.
- Try a little more height.
- Try to slightly enlarge breasts.
All this is just a humble opinion.
Harley's got a decent partner! Gotham froze in anticipation :)

cw helm test. working twords helm from arkham game... work in progress but closer every day. ;)
Great!

P.S. A few test pictures with D&M:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
mixed and matched character concept for catwoman. im looking to complement D with out just full on copying her body and just cramming a new head on her... lol
Please make some honest and brutal suggestions on how i can change and improve the model.
Nice pics.

Suggestion - when you attach photos, go ahead and click on the button that says thumbnail. That will let us click on 1 and use arrows to navigate all in the post, instead of loading each one in a separate tab.

Why is D on the right taller than D on the left, and with smaller boobs?

Khizad

Jun 11, 2018
The most amazing thing for me is that ten days ago I did not know anything about rendering and did not plan to learn it. Why do I suddenly start? I don't know.
maybe some huge talent ? :)

It's such a strong effect and more you do more it increase oO

and how to like 10x the last post ????? :p

some hard action with stockings possible ? :biggrin:

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
well had some trouble with my batch render but i think i have it pined down...
and enjoy ;)
oh, i stopped rendering D with the HQ hair... i can post the ones i have or you could use your imaginations, LMFAO! but for real, same pics just with red and blue pigtails. ill keep plugging away at the set and post'em when i have a hand full.
and sorry about the grain.
Woah! This is the direction I hope the game goes in.

U

User_819112

maybe some huge talent ? :)

It's such a strong effect and more you do more it increase oO

and how to like 10x the last post ????? :p
I am sure that anyone can do the work at the same level as I do and even much better. All you need is interest, diligence, and patience. And to be honest my attempts of creativity are still full of flaws.
But thank you so much for the words of support, man! It inspires and charges with positive energy :)

some hard action with stockings possible ? :biggrin:
In fact, I originally had the idea of using stockings in those pictures of D and Martin. But for some reason I didn't. Well, it's time to start now. I love girls in stockings! :)
A little posing:
11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg
And footjob:
15.jpg 16.jpg

I plan to post the whole scene when it's ready.
Also, I didn't forget about MC. I'll try to do something about him and D when the time comes.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Honestly over all I like the character, however it appears the hips and the legs are a bit thick and the caves seem short if that makes any sense.

Khizad

Jun 11, 2018
Sure, it have always "better"
What does it really means? that's only a matter of judgement and comparison
they only one who have to be fully satisfied about what we do is ourself
additionnal comments are only a bonus

Art is all about what it does make us feel. And your renders, like quite some others in this topic are just stunning to me.
The impressiv part is that you render only since very few time ^^

The face and body expressions, the pose are very sexy, bitchy and desirable. It's an image of what lot of us would dream about having the own girlfriend doing.:happyblush

And thanks a lot for those last, especially #13
and the spoon position in #16 is my prefered irl also, hope for some coming hard action with D :D
. I love girls in stockings! :)
Omagadah me too, i can die for :heartcoveredeyes:
Just brought my GF to appreciate it in the last month

I plan to post the whole scene when it's ready.
already dream about ......:FeelsGoodMan:

P.S. : Roman89 you can use the command : "[ATTACH.]....[./ATTACH]" to post in scrolling view ;)

Reactions: User_819112
U

User_819112

Thank you for your detailed answer, Khizad. I totally agree with what you said about art.

P.S. : Roman89 you can use the command : "[ATTACH.]....[./ATTACH]" to post in scrolling view ;)
Thanks for the helpful tip! I was just looking for this! UPD. For some reason it does not work. I'm doing something wrong.

P.S. I like to put D and Martin together. But suddenly I realized it wasn't fair to MC. I think he would be very upset when he learned what his beloved daughter and best friend are doing. Dude needs compensation. :)

So I imagined Martin had a daughter, too. And MC can have a good time with her. Why not? Here's how it might look like.
Martin's daughter1.jpg Martin's daughter2.jpg Martin's daughter3.jpg Martin's_daughter&MC1.jpg Martin's_daughter&MC2.jpg Martin's_daughter&MC3.jpg Martin's_daughter&MC4.png
I tried to experiment with light and the background turned out very dark for some reason. Sorry about that.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Martin's daughter in one of the episodes. There would be some interesting options. For example, the characters could swap daughters for one night :)
But maybe this is complete nonsense and not interesting. In any case, I decided to share these thoughts with all of you.

Well, MC and Martin are even now. I can calmly finish the stocking scene :)

kingbee69

Oct 6, 2017
So I imagined Martin had a daughter, too. And MC can have a good time with her. Why not? Here's how it might look like.
View attachment 163994 View attachment 163995 View attachment 163996 View attachment 163997 View attachment 163998 View attachment 163999 View attachment 164000
I tried to experiment with light and the background turned out very dark for some reason. Sorry about that.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Martin's daughter in one of the episodes. There would be some interesting options. For example, the characters could swap daughters for one night :)
But maybe this is complete nonsense and not interesting. In any case, I decided to share these thoughts with all of you.

What's good for the goose... ;)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Khizad

Jun 11, 2018
my Bad Roman : the text doesn t appear in the chat wihout adding the points "." it's consider as a command --> it's the hint without all "."
but it works well, you managed it greatly xD

Fantastic idea with the black daughter at the bitch... hm..well no must be beach? :p

and "daughter swap".... omagaaahhdddd again... I melt....

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Thank you for your detailed answer, Khizad. I totally agree with what you said about art.

Thanks for the helpful tip! I was just looking for this! UPD. For some reason it does not work. I'm doing something wrong.

P.S. I like to put D and Martin together. But suddenly I realized it wasn't fair to MC. I think he would be very upset when he learned what his beloved daughter and best friend are doing. Dude needs compensation. :)

View attachment 163994 View attachment 163995 View attachment 163996 View attachment 163997 View attachment 163998 View attachment 163999 View attachment 164000

Nice set of renders yet again Roman89, and i like the idea of tit for tat. I also like your idea of a Daughter swap in the game, but that of course would probably mean MC and D return to his Country, unless Martin takes his Family on holiday (vacation) As for MC being upset, well looks like he has got his own back on both Martin and D, as she looks a little mad at MC, who of course is laughing at them both, with Martin a little perplexed and perhaps thinking he never thought of creaming all over his own Daughter, but then again, maybe he does?

You really can make up a whole side story with these four, but why stop there, as i am sure Maria would like to join in the fun. As i had a suspicion she had a crush on MC, although she never showed it as she was already being serviced by Martin, and MC up and left too soon for her, and maybe why she was really pissed off with him.

Martins Daughter sure is good looking with a fine body, and i could see why MC fancied a dip, and maybe a longer term relationship? But have you thought of a name for her yet? maybe something like Salina? (Sea related) any thoughts on this please, as with enough interest we might get her in the game at some point :cool::cool:

As always my friend, keep up the good work, and maybe Mr Dots and co will use your side story sometime in the future, and who knows, maybe some of your renders?? :cool:

As a side note, and something i might have missed along the way, but is that an accepted likeness of the fictitious MC, or simply yours? as i know the player is supposed to be the MC.....oh how i wish.

U

User_819112

Many thanks for the support guys!
but it works well, you managed it greatly XD
To be honest, I don't know how I did it. I was uploading that pic as usual, but it somehow appeared in the attachment. I need to figure out bbcode :)
and "daughter swap".... omagaaahhdddd again... I melt....
I think it could be a pretty hot scene :)
Nice set of renders yet again Roman89
Thank you! :)
that of course would probably mean MC and D return to his Country, unless Martin takes his Family on holiday (vacation)
Yes, this is the most logical option. You can also imagine that they all fly to relax on the beautiful Islands such as Hawaii.
i am sure Maria would like to join in the fun. As i had a suspicion she had a crush on MC
Yeah, I noticed that too, JonasSnr! It is a pity that Maria has received little attention. She's pretty.
But have you thought of a name for her yet? maybe something like Salina? (Sea related)
I haven't found a name for her yet. Salina is a good choice! Need a few more for comparison.
As a side note, and something i might have missed along the way, but is that an accepted likeness of the fictitious MC, or simply yours? as i know the player is supposed to be the MC.....oh how i wish.
I just thought this guy might be MC. In the game his face is not shown.

P.S. I would like to see something like this in the game:
Two happy families.jpg Different angle of view.jpg

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Many thanks for the support guys!

To be honest, I don't know how I did it. I was uploading that pic as usual, but it somehow appeared in the attachment. I need to figure out bbcode :)

I think it could be a pretty hot scene :)

Thank you! :)

Yes, this is the most logical option. You can also imagine that they all fly to relax on the beautiful Islands such as Hawaii.

Yeah, I noticed that too, JonasSnr! It is a pity that Maria has received little attention. She's pretty.

I haven't found a name for her yet. Salina is a good choice! Need a few more for comparison.

I just thought this guy might be MC. In the game his face is not shown.

View attachment 164310 View attachment 164311
Thanks for feedback Roman89, and i know all about the Hawaiian islands as it was our favourite destination, and we intended going to the big island for a special anniversary......sadly my Ann never made it that far :cryingface::cryingface::cryingface:.

As for Maria? yes she is pretty. But i think she needs a strong minded Man to control her in life, outside of the office being the CEO, but maybe give her control in the bedroom......perhaps......maybe not always. :cool: As here i am thinking just a little piece of bondage, but nothing extreme, just with the hands tied and out of the way.....(oh you naughty JonasSnr!!!!!, behave yourself) Seriously, she can control the office environment and boss her Man around there if that's where he also works, but at home that will be a different story. The Man must be the master of his own home!!
Well, until the little Lady comes home anyway, as we all know they are the real boss guys. :HeyGuys:

I like these two as well, and guess Martin got so worked up over seeing MC fucking his Daughter, he didn't give D time to remove her top....great shame with those puppies! Any chance of a retake on that?? but no rush, when you have some spare time. :cool:

As always, keep up the good work, but take some timeout to enjoy life my friend, it will soon pass you by, trust me on that one!!!!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes