Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
More D sooner than expected, YAY. I thought it was going to be a Melody update this month. Now I get to spend the rest of the month coming to check if its been released yet, lol

Reactions: JJsworld

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Absolutely no "concrete reason". Fans, especially patrons/donors, must have high amounts of faith and trust in a dev.
There were many DMD critics in this thread during the Chapter 1 development. But, seemingly, the patron numbers just kept climbing higher and higher. So, just let the paying fans decide if the "product" is satisfactory.
@Jeff Steel , an unofficial dev-teamer, very recently confirmed that the Melody project should finish BEFORE DMD does. That leads me to believe the present quarterly update schedule for DMD will remain unchanged in the foreseeable future.
Would be nice if after Melody DMD would get full time attention. I know its not gonna happen, ...

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
How do I win the ticket to meed Koko? I have followed the walkthrough, and to my calculation, I should have the points for it, but still table 3 wins the ticket.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do I win the ticket to meed Koko? I have followed the walkthrough, and to my calculation, I should have the points for it, but still table 3 wins the ticket.
Did you prevent D from drinking anymore during dinner?

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
FP 49, LP 27 when we start the quiz. FP47, LP 29 after the quiz. Loosing 2 FP for stopping her from drinking and gaining 2 LP for choosing the correct hand.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
FP 49, LP 27 when we start the quiz. FP47, LP 29 after the quiz. Loosing 2 FP for stopping her from drinking and gaining 2 LP for choosing the correct hand.
Could you send me your saves before you start the Cupid Night games? If you could get to the point just before entering the restaurant, that would be great.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Did you tease her when she was singing earlier in the day? IIRC that is worth a few points in the contest. Going for the exercise outfit instead of the swimsuit also nets a few.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Did you tease her when she was singing earlier in the day? IIRC that is worth a few points in the contest. Going for the exercise outfit instead of the swimsuit also nets a few.
Yeah, you get negative FP for teasing her when she starts singing.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ah yeah that's right, you lose 2 FP I think if you choose that one, but D is able to answer that question about the partner musical tastes so you get some more contest points right?
Exactly, and that's why you have to pick on her so she'll ask what type of music F prefers. It's one of the questions asked on the questionnaire in the first Cupid Night game of the evening... :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This is the last save before the quiz. No, I did not tease her.
That may be why table 3 won, but I'll look over your save just to be sure.

I'll need the rest of the files from your saves folder. I'm unable to get the file you uploaded to show up in the list of saved games..

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes