asgardtipar

Aug 4, 2017
Hello,

I am stuck at Chapter 1 after the boxing date/hotel thingie. So basically, Rachel showed up in the story, found out Elena was lying about D and F being at his place and now I've returned home with D and she says she has a surprise.

However, you the player, have to go fetch some groceries for prepping some food in the kitchen by which time Lucas shows up and molests your daughter, giving me the game over screen.

How do I avoid that? My most recent save that doesn't go back 6 days ago is when your D gives you the morning "massage" for the first time followed by first-time rubbing in the jacuzzi.
you have to go back to day 11 and select to go to police(when you are talking to your friend in office) and than accept to go to self defense class, after doing that you can just skip what you have already seen using the tab button

Reactions: hole2score

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
Questions which may have been asked before... So sorry,

1. Does the chapter 2 also contain chapter 1? (Dumb Q):ForeverAlone:

2. If not how to tarnsfer save and choices from Ch1 to Ch2 ?:oops:

3. Chapter 1 of Android version link there is no download option .. PLEASE HELP need chapter 1 for the Android version. :'(

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
Check out the post of @the66 from page 986.
Further info can be found by checking that member's past postings in
thread. All your questions are answered in detail. Try to exclusively
use one person's porting. Mixing two or more uploaders is a sure fail.

Good luck!
Same as OP posted of Chapter 1 Android version at Page 939 .. there is no such link to download chapter 1 Android ver. ::|:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hey, bro!
There is a recent report that your DMD Android link on page 986 for Chapter 1 doesn't work. Could you repost, please?

Congrats on your green badge!
thx
well the post is on page 938 now ->
idk what happened
but don't use the Ch2 version, it is outdated, use the one from op instead

Reactions: R129K and virtuvoid

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Where or Which One ?
is this the beginning? it should appear after a while
but i install this version again on my phone and check it

update: it looks like this screenshot07062018_235013[1].jpg

Reactions: R129K

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
...I really want to play this game, I really do. ...but this seems like a really time oriented game.
I think the best way to go would be to play an hour at a time, each night, especially if you’re willing to read the dialogue to see how the story plays out, rather than skipping through the text, like some foolish players seem to do.

Treat it like a TV series - where you could watch an episode or two of your fave show a night until you’re all caught up, or you may just find yourself binge watching/playing the entire game in one sitting!

Reactions: rmma621 and RustyV

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i played this couple hrs on 2 days per week and spent ~3 weeks to finish game.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes