RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Realistically Patreon can not tell Mr.Dots what to do with his revenue once its in his hands, and his other venture is in no way directly connect to their recently moral organization.
But yes stating that donating to Patreon will no longer provide support for DMD is a CYA for Mr.Dots. If you want to now support Melody then Patreon seems to be OK with that, and lets face it Patreon is a business too. So as long as they keep up the appearance of having duly chastised Mr.Dots then they probably don't care they are taking a percentage of dirty DMD funds. Hell Patreon might not care if Mr.Dots put out one of two Melody updates a year as long as the funds kept coming in.

Reactions: virtuvoid

megacct

May 15, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before (1000 pages is a lot to go through) – have others had problems with middle/wheel-clicking your mouse not hiding the on-screen dialogue? After a bit of searching online, it appears renpy also hides dialogue boxes when you press H on the keyboard, but that's not working for me either.

I'd noticed this in some previous versions, but not all.. it seems to be a bug that comes & goes.

And to tack on to recent discussion, only after this Patreon fiasco blew up did I start to support Mr Dots, though I chose to do so via Patreon. So far I'm not a fan of Melody, but they make it pretty easy to throw him twenty shekels a month without having to think about it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So when .19 comes out in august do i have to download the whole thing again or is there like a patch or something to just update the game
You'll be doing the same thing for .19 as you did with .18. v0.19 will (or at least, should unless this begins chapter 3) contain information from the beginning of chapter 2.

cheesyamp

May 19, 2018
It's probably been answered several times before, but how do I start chapter two with my save from chapter one? I've tried extracting chapter two to my chapter one folder and it doesn't work. I also tried copying my saves folder from the chapter one folder to the chapter two folder and it still says my save can't be loaded. My last save was on the "Congratulations" screen of chapter one.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's probably been answered several times before, but how do I start chapter two with my save from chapter one? I've tried extracting chapter two to my chapter one folder and it doesn't work. I also tried copying my saves folder from the chapter one folder to the chapter two folder and it still says my save can't be loaded. My last save was on the "Congratulations" screen of chapter one.
In most cases chapter 2 should be able to pick up from where you left off in chapter 1 (though not always the case for some, myself included).

So what you would need to do is open chapter 1 and get to the ending (just before the thank you screen) and write down all the stats for your game.. That includes the following:

FP
LP
Boobs
Ass
EXH
Sharing
BDSM

Next, load chapter 2 and select, "Continue from Ch.1". You'll see a message saying, "Your saves from CH.1 couldn't be loaded".

Finally, start entering all the information requested in the game and you'll begin on "Day 0".

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before (1000 pages is a lot to go through) – have others had problems with middle/wheel-clicking your mouse not hiding the on-screen dialogue? After a bit of searching online, it appears renpy also hides dialogue boxes when you press H on the keyboard, but that's not working for me either.

I'd noticed this in some previous versions, but not all.. it seems to be a bug that comes & goes.

And to tack on to recent discussion, only after this Patreon fiasco blew up did I start to support Mr Dots, though I chose to do so via Patreon. So far I'm not a fan of Melody, but they make it pretty easy to throw him twenty shekels a month without having to think about it.
I've never had a problem with either the scroll wheel (using it to hide dialog or rolling back the dialog) or the "H" hotkey.

Melody is still pretty much in its infancy at the moment. From what I've seen so far, it looks very promising.

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
I must admit, I'm a bit disappointed. I got to the point where D discusses her feelings with Elena and I, the player, haven't rejected Elena's advances. She seemed like a very playful, naughty girl so I was really hoping she was a pervert that got off on the idea of a father and daughter having sex and would encourage D to explore those feelings, but instead she just backpedaled on everything she said earlier in the game where she dared D to be more forward, claiming she was 'just kidding'. Obviously it's because she wants to monopolize the dad for herself but it's still a real shame. I was hoping for a threeway eventually, and maybe a happy home life together with D, Elena and Jennifer as an end game. Ideally with all of them pregnant.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I must admit, I'm a bit disappointed. I got to the point where D discusses her feelings with Elena and I, the player, haven't rejected Elena's advances. She seemed like a very playful, naughty girl so I was really hoping she was a pervert that got off on the idea of a father and daughter having sex and would encourage D to explore those feelings, but instead she just backpedaled on everything she said earlier in the game where she dared D to be more forward, claiming she was 'just kidding'. Obviously it's because she wants to monopolize the dad for herself but it's still a real shame. I was hoping for a threeway eventually, and maybe a happy home life together with D, Elena and Jennifer as an end game. Ideally with all of them pregnant.
For that ending you have to wait for 0.38/my guess/:)
You shouldn't be worry.That definitely will be one of the endings for ch.3.
But we still on ch.2 and august we will see what will happen with that cliffhanger.

Reactions: rmma621

hole2score

Jun 6, 2018
Hello,

I am stuck at Chapter 1 after the boxing date/hotel thingie. So basically, Rachel showed up in the story, found out Elena was lying about D and F being at his place and now I've returned home with D and she says she has a surprise.

However, you the player, have to go fetch some groceries for prepping some food in the kitchen by which time Lucas shows up and molests your daughter, giving me the game over screen.

How do I avoid that? My most recent save that doesn't go back 6 days ago is when your D gives you the morning "massage" for the first time followed by first-time rubbing in the jacuzzi.

Reactions: asgardtipar
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes