Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Damn.. I should have made F's arms a bit longer. He looks kinda stumpy. lol

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
I too think that some proper sex is imminent. P in V either in the august- or the november-update. I wouldn't be surprised if mrdots feels the need to speed things up a bit and deliver already in august. Maybe, just maybe, F and D has a steamy nuru-massage session (as promised) and D slips while doing it front-to-front and ends up briefly impaling herself on his dick, and one thing leads to another.

Speaking of entering through the backdoor though, it's kind of weird to me that this is even on the radar right now, just as it felt weird when Jennifer offered to do anal in her scene. For me that comes much much later than vanilla PIV sex. Maybe it's because I'm from a secular country, where there's no religious taboo involved in losing your virginity. Perhaps girls in more religious countries are to a much higher degree seen as losing their purity once they have vaginal sex, and so they cheat by doing it in the butt. I genuniely can't tell if that's just a bad movie trope or if it actually happens that way, but it seems totally outlandish to me.

Either way, to me having sex with Elena and flashing her tits to a random stranger on the bus comes before anal sex for D in my mind. I'm looking forward to more exhibitionism and role play rather than anal.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
i'm pretty sure Alan will know about D and f ( cause of elena). We will blackmail D for blowjob or more than that :p

Reactions: RustyV

King Melodias

Jun 2, 2017
and what stopped you from making it?
I have 0 experience with the program Mr.Dots uses. Thus I cant make the scenes that I write for him.

I had a lot of fun writing that scene though it's a shame that the "over-the-top" stuff did not get included.
Damned time-constraints and well... semi realistic games!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I have 0 experience with the program Mr.Dots uses. Thus I cant make the scenes that I write for him.

I had a lot of fun writing that scene though it's a shame that the "over-the-top" stuff did not get included.
Damned time-constraints and well... semi realistic games!
i don't think 10 or 20 renders more would interfere too much with the time schedule
and even if so, Mr.Dots would probably have no problems finding some volunteers helping him out
with render-power
be next time more persistent with your script recommendations :p

Reactions: rmma621

happytimefunboy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi all. I just downloaded DMD CH 2. V 0.18 for the PC. (From post 1) It loads to a blank white screen.
I played CH 1 V 0.14 np. (And really enjoyed it. )
Can anyone help? Thx in advance.
Happy

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi all. I just downloaded DMD CH 2. V 0.18 for the PC. (From post 1) It loads to a blank white screen.
I played CH 1 V 0.14 np. (And really enjoyed it. )
Can anyone help? Thx in advance.
Happy
It sounds like a codec issue to me. I'd suggest installing DirectX ( ) and The Codecs ( ).

Also, if you don't have Microsoft's Silverlight ( ), you may want to install that too. That will take care of the problems you're having.

I also have Unity Web Player installed as well, but it won't help (or shouldn't matter) with this issue.

Reactions: happytimefunboy

happytimefunboy

Jun 10, 2018
It was the Direct X. I thought I was current. Awesome. I’m so excited (bad choice of words) to play. Can’t wait to explore this chapter.

Thank you all for your help all.

Reactions: Sycho

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey all,

The original script for train scene :p
Liked the use of an empty carriage instead of bathroom, there is more room.
However I do like the fact that with the revision D blew and swallowed so now she is a little more corrupt.

If D would start having sex with Elena and licking her pussy it could lead to D begin to suspect F is fucking Elena. F could sneak and have a quick fuck with Elena. D could give him a blowjob immediately after he fucked Elena, but he didn't have time to clean up. D would end up tasting Elena on her dad's dick and wonder why his dick tastes different but yet at the same time familiar.
I know this wouldn't work with a D only route.

Reactions: rmma621

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I know this is OT, but I was wondering if I could get a bit of help. I'm wanting to link the banners now seen in my sig to the games they represent. I tried the standard
<a href=" ">[banner]</a> HTML tags, but they didn't work in the preview. Is there another method I can use to link them to their respective pages?

TIA!!

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
Hey all,

The original script for train scene :p
:OhMyGoodness::heartcoveredeyes: that was more amazing :FeelsGoodMan: sad that it was not included :FeelsBadMan: Well, the game's bathroom scene was good enough. Still enjoyed it.:extremelyhappy: Maybe the next future scenes will be more amazing/enjoyable. For me, the more crazy the better.XD....

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
I know this is OT, but I was wondering if I could get a bit of help. I'm wanting to link the banners now seen in my sig to the games they represent. I tried the standard
<a href=" ">[banner]</a> HTML tags, but they didn't work in the preview. Is there another method I can use to link them to their respective pages?

TIA!!
try this

[ URL=INSERT GAME'S THREAD URL HERE][ IMG]INSERT BANNER URL HERE[/IMG][/URL]

remove all spaces

Reactions: Sycho
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes