xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Found the update a bit disappointing. Was hoping for more progression, felt like treading water. Enjoyed the D& elena progress and Cliffhanger is interesting.

Reactions: dav121

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Love this game since the beginning, but have been playing it mostly on android. Just wondering if (and when) we can expect an android port for chapter 18.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
It is not the end - next update in August
Too bad there's noone out there to convince MrD to change the ratio of spending time for Melody and DMD.
Of course, we have to be grateful and happy he continues DMD ... but 3 month for a DMD update is horrible! And to speak frankly: he'll always will only have 4 weeks for a new version of DMD - so all updates will come small as this one (and that already seems rushing things ...).

Do you think it would be reasonable to suggest MrD to spend more time with DMD (so Melody and DMD getting 50% of resources) by doing a little smaller updates for Melody (same update frequency as now, but less new content), so we at least get an update every 2 month for DMD? Would be 50% more updates for our (or at least my ^^ ) favourite game :D

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
i absolutely loved the update,it may be short but it does take step forward regarding F/D relationship
What i love the most is to see D slowly starting to lust for sex and her finally taking some initiative.The scene in the shower and after it was my favourite,loved the writing there,although the last scene in hotel room was is personally one of the hottest i've seen in games.
@Jeff Steel i don't know who wrote those scenes but they were fantastic. Since you're part of the team,can i make a wish? Please let F have more fun with D's boobs,simple kisses and licks doesn't do justice. Let F work on those boobs the same way he eat her out :closedeyesmile:

Huge cliffhanger at the end,I yesterday played only pure D route and i can't imagine what will happen next. I thought first sex could happen in v0.19 but that will all depend on how will Elena react to what she saw. I hope she'll keep silent because things just started to get hot and we don't need second thoughts from D/F now.

now i'm out to check other routes
I believe Hrz wrote those. I did put forth the idea of moving D’s sex dialogue and thoughts from “am I doing this right” to “what do you like, Dad” to “it gets you excited when I do this.” It was nice to see that progression in this release from BJ1 in the hotel - to BJ2 in the train - to BJ3.

Also note how she is trying to relax her throat - foreshadowing.

As for time with D’s breasts, I put forth a detailed idea piece where F just focuses on the breasts. Not only would it fit sexually, but it would be a nice return to an area she’s always felt self conscious about and let F/D revel in them for a sexual episode.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Well.. how about you only work on one game then god dammit. Maybe you have more time then to actually deliver an update with content worth your and our time instead of just saying "sorry" and only delivering "something" just to continue what you started. Your goal after 3 months should not be to "simply continue" but to bring your fans the best experience you can provide with 100% of your effort and not.

I really can't stand hearing excuses from devs anymore that fail to deliver on time and/or fail to deliver quality because they don't put 100% into one project until it's finished before they start another. DmD went downhill since Chap2 and i can't even bring myself to try out Melody. Too little always too late.

Just my2cents.
I would cut off your payments to MDots immediately...

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Too bad there's noone out there to convince MrD to change the ratio of spending time for Melody and DMD.
Of course, we have to be grateful and happy he continues DMD ... but 3 month for a DMD update is horrible! And to speak frankly: he'll always will only have 4 weeks for a new version of DMD - so all updates will come small as this one (and that already seems rushing things ...).

Do you think it would be reasonable to suggest MrD to spend more time with DMD (so Melody and DMD getting 50% of resources) by doing a little smaller updates for Melody (same update frequency as now, but less new content), so we at least get an update every 2 month for DMD? Would be 50% more updates for our (or at least my ^^ ) favourite game :D
LM, I hear you, but it is not going to happen. I am hugely partial to D. However, the the seasonal instead of bimonthly DMD release does allow for a longer script and script idea gestational period which I’m hoping will pay dividends -especially as more and more characters learn of D/F’s sexual relationship.

This whole storyline is headed toward a spiderweb of complications. Just with Elena alone: Elena/MC path: Is Elena jealous? Is she now a rival for MC against D? Is she now a unicorn? Who does she confront first? Does she confront MC and they agree to keep the Elena/MC relationship a secret? If that happens, does she just sit by as she sees MC/D lovie dovie? D seems like she’d be fine with Elena finding out - but what in the world will happen when D finds out about MC/Elena? Shock-tears-excitement-head explosion... If D were a more aggressive character, we might have a possible Lorena Bobbit situation. (Is it just me, or does D get a really scary face when she gets angry.)

I’m already working on v19 issues and the extra time between releases is not a bad thing when weaving these tangled webs.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
LM, I hear you, but it is not going to happen. I am hugely partial to D. However, the the seasonal instead of bimonthly DMD release does allow for a longer script and script idea gestational period which I’m hoping will pay dividends -especially as more and more characters learn of D/F’s sexual relationship.

This whole storyline is headed toward a spiderweb of complications. Just with Elena alone: Elena/MC path: Is Elena jealous? Is she now a rival for MC against D? Is she now a unicorn? Who does she confront first? Does she confront MC and they agree to keep the Elena/MC relationship a secret? If that happens, does she just sit by as she sees MC/D lovie dovie? D seems like she’d be fine with Elena finding out - but what in the world will happen when D finds out about MC/Elena? Shock-tears-excitement-head explosion... If D were a more aggressive character, we might have a possible Lorena Bobbit situation. (Is it just me, or does D get a really scary face when she gets angry.)

I’m already working on v19 issues and the extra time between releases is not a bad thing when weaving these tangled webs.
Can you tell us is there possibility to bang F's mom (ex-wife) in the near future?

FlarpCommander

Jan 3, 2018
Good update, I play this solely for E, G, and J, so it was rather good. I do wish Mrdots would make a more even split between DMD and Melody development to more accurately reflect his userbase. I remember he was nearing 10G's per month solely on the back of DMD before was pulled from patreon, and while Melody is decent, there's no way he'd have the numbers he's pulling currently without those legacy patrons, not at Melody's current state of development as an 0.2.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Can you tell us is there possibility to bang F's mom (ex-wife) in the near future?
I have ALWAYS wanted Rachel to change her mind about MC and start some weird MC/D/Rachel sexual relationship. But that Polianna Dream was never going to happen. We did rework Georgina to put her in a more motherly position, however, as a possible surrogate mother. (I love Georgina.)

As for revenge sex by MC on Rachel, that just does not seem to be in MDot’s wheelhouse.

As for revenge sex by someone else on Rachel - who knows. Probably revenge sex is not likely, but if anyone were to orchestrate it, it would be Elena.

(Elena is like the Little Finger of DMD.)

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes