Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
The problem is Mr.Dots is greedy

2 games = More money from morons

He should have just put DMD in the trash can when it was banned from Patreon

Lets be fucking real here. Who the fuck is playing this game for the story?

Now both games with suffer in quality due to the extra workload

So I hope you are all happy

Reactions: dav121 and tizz

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well, the update was in size what I expected and like the previous updates. Don't be spoiled by the Melody release, cause that were two updates in one. And I think this update shows a speed up (based on the pace by Mr.Dots). D likes it now what happens down there, she also gets off by another girl and likes it, cumming in mouth is okay for her and, and this is the best part, E now knows about D/F. And because she's an open minded sexy little mynx she will use this in a proper way! Only downside is, this will take another three months ... But I am used to wait, Claire's Quest / Overgrown 'hurt'.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017

ehm probably some hundred guys and of course ME! ^^
That's the point of DMD ... it's not I-see-her-so-I-fuck-her. Feel free to choose one of several hundred games here that support that "feature"

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

I don't see a suffer in quality. Melody is quite good and the renderings in DmD profit from Melody. And thank you for calling me moron. Without me and others you spoiled litte egoistic selfish brat would have nothing. But you are welcome with your opinion and on my ignore list.

Sep 21, 2017
shit! would've loved to see the 69 thing but creating HAREMs is in my BLOOD:tf: Seriously though great update...I wish there will be huge payout going harem route in the future with elena and D...like a threesome maybe:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Nandanox

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Ah i see, so you atleast didnt have to go back all the way to the beginning of an update or even way back to beginning of chapter 2? Maybe that means one cant change the settings in the "middle of an event", (in this case the hotelroom and the truth or dare game) but have to do it atleast one event backwards for it to start kick in.

Ty my good sire for thou information ye have brought upon me!

I will try to do same change you did and see what happens.
Yep, that did the trick.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I'm out of the loop and thought DMD was practically dead because of P's Mind Police. But now I see it moves on except at a much slower pace. Is there commitment from the dev that DMD will continue to be developed?

I see he now has 2 games that seem very separated and only Melody is on Patreon. Will he be able to keep this up without running into P's Mind Police again?

Reactions: dav121

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Huge cliffhanger at the end,I yesterday played only pure D route and i can't imagine what will happen next. I thought first sex could happen in v0.19 but that will all depend on how will Elena react to what she saw. I hope she'll keep silent because things just started to get hot and we don't need second thoughts from D/F now.
Really hoping Elena will tease it, start calling MC 'Daddy' during sex etc :D

iamamannow

Apr 29, 2017
Hey my bros, am just starting out this game, so a dumb question, pls bear with me. Do i need to play chapter 1 first before starting this .18 che version?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I'm out of the loop and thought DMD was practically dead because of P's Mind Police. But now I see it moves on except at a much slower pace. Is there commitment from the dev that DMD will continue to be developed?

I see he now has 2 games that seem very separated and only Melody is on Patreon. Will he be able to keep this up without running into P's Mind Police again?
originally he promised he'll finish it no matter what but recently he did said that he's not sure how many DMD episodes he'll make at this point. Everything depends on proper alternative to patreon,which is highly unlikely to show up.
If you ask me,Ch.3 does not seem likely to happen at the moment

Reactions: virtuvoid

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Unthankful, demanding, spoiled. Generation Y greets. So I recommend you to stop all your payments for Mr.Dots immediately!
What has my personal opinion and feedback to do with if i pay or not?

I said in other threads, too that i am not a fan of devs that split their limited time and ressources to work on multiple games at the same time with the result that every game they work on suffers from it and unless a dev says he is doing what he does for shits&giggles and most importantly without any monetary gain he has to expect demands and critique like mine from his supporters.

Reactions: Parnso

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Hey my bros, am just starting out this game, so a dumb question, pls bear with me. Do i need to play chapter 1 first before starting this .18 che version?
Yes, coz in Ch1 You gain points for stats which You need in Ch2.

But, You can also start Ch2 alone. and you have to "make up" points

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Stop playing this game in ver 0.8. I will see how it has evolved. For the evaluations I think I would like it. Thanks!!! :)

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes