armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
new previews, "Shower time"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many will miss that particular scene because they shut down Elena.
You know since ch.1 bathroom scene and especialy after that scene in DoD I was hoping for something like that.

oldje

May 11, 2017
Wow! Love that D is all oiled up and slippery will make it easier to slip a finger or two in. Will something "special" happen between Elena and D that will help D get a few dark flower petals on her corruption counter in the next update? I am hoping Mrdots will finally give us what he teased us with in one of the rewards pics.

oldje

May 11, 2017
I wonder if Melody will ever be good enough to be in CoCo's band? And if D will ever meet her favorite star again?

Reactions: rmma621

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
new previews, "Shower time"

Wow! Love that D is all oiled up and slippery will make it easier to slip a finger or two in. Will something "special" happen between Elena and D that will help D get a few dark flower petals on her corruption counter in the next update? I am hoping Mrdots will finally give us what he teased us with in one of the rewards pics.
Wow! Elena is looking smoking hot. :OhMyGoodness: I'm drooling here lol. I'm not sure but I'm hoping for a threesome if possible. I will even like it with D included. I also like her. I would like even more only with Elena and Jen tho or better, a foursome with D XD... But always looking forward for anything with Elena or Jen with whoever/whatever. Thanks for sharing. :firstimekiss: :eazyHype:
I have to stop looking at spoiler pics, they spoil the update. lol
hahaha, yea. But, I can never resist to look at them. XD
Where is the sex scene with F and Jennifer?
Should be in day 1 apartment evening after Georgina Route scene? or you talking about this next coming update if there will be a scene or more? I hope so too.

Reactions: josefwest

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Assuming the shower pics are not the whole scene but only a teaser, will D only let Elena molest her, or will D reciprocate the affection and get Elena off?

Wonder if Elena tries to talk D into going "toy" shopping after their shower? And if so will D buy a toy the girls can enjoy together? They apparently already have the lube.

Will daddy dear catch the girls and spy on darling D doing Elena in the shower?

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
and what will the scene entail for those folks that chose the D-only route and rejected all other girls (i.e. me). will it just be a naked D in the shower? I wouldn't mind seeing D oiled up and rubbing up against F's dick in that scene.
That's a problem. Many (most?) players who choose D-only path are also no fans of ntr. So, is sharing your girl with another girl also ntr (maybe D likes the taste of pussy and run off or tries to seduce Rachel instead ... would be a funny Game Over ^^ )? Innocent showering is maybe ok, but more ... :evilsmile:

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Amazing preview! As a guest writer its fun to see the scene come alive. The only problem is, you know what is going to happen next.:(
nice to see people who worked on this game here. I love the writing in this game,could i ask you which scenes did you wrote?And judging by your answer,is this shower scene also yours?

oh yes,i hope to see this too!That pic is so hot

Reactions: Tolotos

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
What's causing this? I do not know how to do it because I do not know about the computer. I have sponsored the DMD and the developer kindly shows the preview. So I come to this site and then a few days later, a picture appears on the preview site? So today I went to the preview site by drawing a preview picture and the picture of the third theme was like this picture .... So I came here on the site, but was this also my way?

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I hope the ending was planned like that and not a "easy way out" last minute change because of the patreon stuff.
I'm a little bit scared that the next Update will be the final one. The ending of the last Version really felt like it was a last minute change. It really made no sense to introduce the PhotoShop with the asian Girl, the Lawyer and all the "We need to find something to pressure your Mother with" stuff when you just going to scrap it anyways.

And if you look at MrDots I doubt he wants to always have DmD in the back of his mind.

Hopefully its not like that, but it will be hard for MrDots to get new Patreons to support him just for DmD since there is really no "Advertising" possible for DmD. And if he focuses on DmD with the Melody Funding that would piss off the few Patreons taht give him money for that Game.

...in short: FUCK PATREON and PAYPAL - and all prude Americans in general!

Jan 27, 2018
it will be hard for MrDots to get new Patreons to support him just for DmD since there is really no "Advertising" possible for DmD
Well he gained about 250 patreons in May despite saying that he would work on his "previous game" instead of Melody (or possibly he gained them exactly because of that)
Also i noticed that he didn't pause the payments like he did in February, i hope for him that patreon doesn't mind

King Melodias

Jun 2, 2017
nice to see people who worked on this game here. I love the writing in this game,could i ask you which scenes did you wrote?And judging by your answer,is this shower scene also yours?
Just a couple scripts I could dig up.

-J&E visit adult store
-J&E photo session
-Richard & Lucas hanging out in cafe
-Cinema scenes with Elena
-Buying a goodbye gift for D [never implanted]
-D on stroll nudist beach [rewritten]
-E on train
-F meets E in park and go for a quickie [rewritten]
-Finding panties [never implanted]
-Daughter buying camera for F [rewritten]
-E training J
-E training J 2
- Waking up in hotel after playing card game with D&E
- Waking up after getting K.o.'d
- Random fluff

Looking at my first draft, it was made on 14-1-2017.
Feels eons ago :p

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Well he gained about 250 patreons in May despite saying that he would work on his "previous game" instead of Melody (or possibly he gained them exactly because of that)
Also i noticed that he didn't pause the payments like he did in February, i hope for him that patreon doesn't mind
i don't know about the others but personally i'd be completely fine if he skips one month of development of Melody but charges me that month if he will use those funds to keep DMD alive. I presume buy me coffee method does not rake in same amount of funds,but that combined with one month of patreon income should be more than enough to continue the development of DMD

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes