Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
O MY GOD MANN!!! I haven't had to think about shit like that in ....Well A While any way, The sad truth is that the mainstream (And that Does Not Mean The Majority) are pushing for the complete removal of sense and rights.THAT is what Makes Me Sick About American Society They play games with right and wrong and we get screwed out of right and wrong and any good games to boot!!

I do think there is something hypocritical about it all. Games where you can murder people? Thats fine! Taboo sex, oh God no get that off my website, children everywhere might be damaged by a game about fictional characters doing it.

While I despise patreon for removing incest content instead of having balls and saying no we are just going to be an unbiased platform, its their company they can run it how they want.

Its retarded because we already see games getting around it by saying "friend" instead of mom or sister or whatever, leaving a tedious 3rd party step of plugging in an "incest mod".

I doubt the people making decisions at patreon could give half a fuck. They are all extremely successful enjoying the plethora of vagina they must be smashing and cut the content to avoid bad PR.

pester

May 22, 2017
So I found another patreon like site that Mrdots can try to migrate DMD to. pixiv is a pretty long running site and if you've been to it, you know DMD will probably not get shutdown it allows 3d incest the works. Only problem is that I can't seem to make fanbox turn to English so it's a bit hard to use, and I'm not sure if it allows foreign creators outside of Japan I looked it up but couldn't find confirmation but it's definitely a site to look to.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
So I found another patreon like site that Mrdots can try to migrate DMD to. pixiv is a pretty long running site and if you've been to it, you know DMD will probably not get shutdown it allows 3d incest the works. Only problem is that I can't seem to make fanbox turn to English so it's a bit hard to use, and I'm not sure if it allows foreign creators outside of Japan I looked it up but couldn't find confirmation but it's definitely a site to look to.
pixiv has all the taboo stuff you could only wish to see, and then some. But the language barrier makes it inaccessible to non-Japanese speakers.

As a side note. The weirdest thing is that, despite being a Japanese site governed under Japanese law, it seems you are only able to publish uncensored works only if the first/cover image is censored; then the moderators just turn a blind eye. I've followed a few Western artists from there who got banned for uncensored work, then tried again using said technique and they're still up to this day.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
That release date though... Consolation for those who aren't lucky enough to have that day mean something? I know I'll be to drunk and happy/sad to play that night.

subzero22

Apr 12, 2018
Due to excessive dl size, DMD was divided into Chapters. Chapter 1 contains the first 14 updates. It is a separate file in OP. Chapter 2 is a different file in OP. So far there are 3 updates, a direct continuation of DMD. Another update is set to drop the 26th of this month.
Oh thanks I feel blind now as I didn't see that there were two download links clearly labeled chap 1 and chap 2. I think I'll wait for the chap 2 while I play chap 1 again to get the save game info and see the stuff I probably forgotten about in the story.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Mmmyeah, that's the same day than Detroit : Become Human... tough choices...
and I'm out of town for both releases that weekend :teary: at least I got some time off afterwards.

Have meant to drop a suggestion for mr.dots and his team, to drop something in those harsh 3months in between updates as it stands now. Whether it be imagepacks, proof of life -posts or short-stories. Point is for it to be very little timeconsuming and to make use of some existent assets or discarded material, that didn't fit well into a prior release.
What do you think of this? Are you okay with ~2months of no info while they focus on their other project, or would you also like to see -something- in that downtime?

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
If this upcoming update has the usual content amount of an update, ima just drop this game and forget it exists. Maybe I will check up on it in a year or two to see if its done. But no, waiting a month for content was tedious enough. How long has it been? 3 months? Yeah no fuck that, 3 months per update is not worth. Hoping dots blows my mind if not its so long DMD

Reactions: Ed B

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
sadly ill be out of the country for a week when it’s out but i’ll be checking this thread to see what kind of lewdness gets thrown our way.

it’ll be interesting to see what shortcuts the story will take, if they decide to wrap up the game this year given the shortened update schedule and focus fully on Melody.

also was hoping we’d see some previews since it’s been a week but maybe tomorrow or friday!
i'm kinda undicided regarding this,i would like to finally see more advancement but at the same time i want the pace of the game to remain the same as so far. I definitely dont' want to see the game being wraped up this year. Personally,it would be massive disappointment to see it ends that quickly.

If this upcoming update has the usual content amount of an update, ima just drop this game and forget it exists. Maybe I will check up on it in a year or two to see if its done. But no, waiting a month for content was tedious enough. How long has it been? 3 months? Yeah no fuck that, 3 months per update is not worth. Hoping dots blows my mind if not its so long DMD
i doubt you'll like the new update the,from what hearsz said on mrdotsgames.com this update could be smaller than Melody 0.2,with some things being left out due to the fact that the game cannot be regularly updated...
I won't lie,even though i completely understand the difficulties in the development of DMD,i expected bigger update than the usual ones while the game was still on patreon

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ok, so how is the new Discord platform different from our current thread?

I have to agree with you guys that if these updates are only gonna be every 3 months (which is basically one a season) then they should be worth the wait. If the update is small then ALOT of action needs to happen. If can't be just, oh look they bought train tickets and D wanked off her dad, thanks for waiting. DMD will lose most support and I don't doubt by reflection so will Melody. Melody does have an audience of its own, but I suspect more than a few players are just covertly supporting DMD.
Let's face it Melody is like opening a present on Christmas only to find out its socks, while open the DMD present and you got a new laser guided video game console with more computing power than NASA.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

I have to agree with you guys that if these updates are only gonna be every 3 months (which is basically one a season) then they should be worth the wait. If the update is small then ALOT of action needs to happen. If can't be just, oh look they bought train tickets and D wanked off her dad, thanks for waiting. DMD will lose most support and I don't doubt by reflection so will Melody. Melody does have an audience of its own, but I suspect more than a few players are just covertly supporting DMD.
Let's face it Melody is like opening a present on Christmas only to find out its socks, while open the DMD present and you got a new laser guided video game console with more computing power than NASA.
Kinda agree a lot of people prefer DMD and are waiting for it and some supporters may leave if it is not done good.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And other fans are in constant fear that the story/sexual progress wil be rushed. Seems like MrD can't be everbody's darling. ^^
Its not so much a rushed story as it is the amount of story content. I believe most of us have accepted the inescapable fact the DMD story line will have to be shortened to some extent. If the story line is rushed a bit its ok if the meat of the story remains.
For me (and I cannot speak for anyone else) its about how much of an update is produced. If Mr.Dots had to blend two or more update events into one so be it, however if the whole thing takes less time to play through than the average commercial break, for me that becomes worrisome, and a little disappointing. I know the team is juggling two games and they never set out to do this, but hate to see DMD become a token game.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Its not so much a rushed story as it is the amount of story content. I believe most of us have accepted the inescapable fact the DMD story line will have to be shortened to some extent. If the story line is rushed a bit its ok if the meat of the story remains.
For me (and I cannot speak for anyone else) its about how much of an update is produced. If Mr.Dots had to blend two or more update events into one so be it, however if the whole thing takes less time to play through than the average commercial break, for me that becomes worrisome, and a little disappointing. I know the team is juggling two games and they never set out to do this, but hate to see DMD become a token game.
A token you mean like there flagship game?
I hope they complete the story and i'm willing to wait 6 months from now for them to complete it i think should should be enough time.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
ERMMMM... excuse me, socks as presents at my age are awesome and very welcome, so are underpants and ties.... :closedtongue:

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes