rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
I love this amazing game cos of Elena and Jen. Thankd god it didn't end in chapter one. I would be more happy if in the ending we will be able to impregnate the girl/s of our choice or even better transfer the girls and blend their story somehow to the new game. Just don't make them bigger, taller is ok but keep the petite body especially those flat boobs. I just want more Elena and Jen content. Well, hopefully it will have a nice pleasing ending/s whatever it is but yea no rush. Sometimes waiting makes it more perfect. The Melody game looks nice already tho but Elena and Jen is still my favorite xD Amazing job developer. Keep it up.

Btw guys! Anyone know where i could find a Elena or Jen signature if there is even one? I got tired of looking everywhere and idk how to make one... Thanks in advance. :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I love this amazing game cos of Elena and Jen. Thankd god it didn't end in chapter one. I would be more happy if in the ending we will be able to impregnate the girl/s of our choice or even better transfer the girls and blend their story somehow to the new game. Just don't make them bigger, taller is ok but keep the petite body especially those flat boobs. I just want more Elena and Jen content. Well, hopefully it will have a nice pleasing ending/s whatever it is but yea no rush. Sometimes waiting makes it more perfect. The Melody game looks nice already tho but Elena and Jen is still my favorite XD Amazing job developer. Keep it up.

Btw guys! Anyone know where i could find a Elena or Jen signature if there is even one? I got tired of looking everywhere and idk how to make one... Thanks in advance. :)
Elena is my favorite too:)
Maybe this can help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hillus and rmma621

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
Elena is my favorite too:)
Maybe this can help.
:heartcoveredeyes: Thank you very much for those sigs. Now the hard part... which to keep as a sig since both are my fav, lol. I guess I'll keep Jen as sig since I already have Elena as my avatar... xD. Thanks! again.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes: Thank you very much for those sigs. Now the hard part... which to keep as a sig since both are my fav, lol. I guess I'll keep Jen as sig since I already have Elena as my avatar... XD. Thanks! again.
You maybe will like another small girl-Ada from Parental Love.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes: Wow! yea, what a babe. Another one in my fav list. I'll check out the game later. Thanks! :)
You will like it for sure.Just to warn you-the game have 3 routes.
1.Elly-big daugher
2.Emily-the wife
3.Harem-the name say it

CRITROLE

May 17, 2018
ch 2 is WAY better than ch 1 but it still takes FOREVER to get anywhere even remotely interesting. D and G are smokin hot but not even that is enough to keep me interested in this snoozer

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
parental love my sweet neighbors and lancaster boarding house are tops
I see. I perfer more short petites but also into taller petites and im ok with other girls. Except with very huge boobs/ass is not my tasteXD... But those games do have interesting girls. Also, of course dmd ch2 is better than ch1. :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I see. I perfer more short petites but also into taller petites and im ok with other girls. Except with very huge boobs/ass is not my taste XD... Yea, those games have interesting girls. I also agree dmd ch2 is better than ch1. :)
Wait for ch.3 and Elena's lessons for diferrent fetishes:)

Reactions: rmma621

BushTrisch

May 9, 2018
There is going to be a ch3? :hushedface: Well, I hope and can't wait. Anyone have a time machine? XD...
Oh i really hope there will be a 3th chapter, even if it is going to be 3 months each update, its worth the wait.
And of course i hope that they don't rush this game as that would be a total waste.
Oh and btw, if you find that time machine could you then give me a ride?:p

// mmh my first post... its about time :)

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
Oh i really hope there will be a 3th chapter, even if it is going to be 3 months each update, its worth the wait.
And of course i hope that they don't rush this game as that would be a total waste.
Oh and btw, if you find that time machine could you then give me a ride?:p

// mmh my first post... its about time :)
Yea, true true. Congrats on your 1st post, better late than never :). And of course I'll give you a ride if I find one XD ...

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Think i'd prefer curtain to be brought down at the end of chapter 2 if it is not going to move onto a more regular schedule.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There is going to be a ch3? :hushedface: Well, I hope and can't wait. Anyone have a time machine? XD...
Power ball is over $300,000,000 dollars Saturday so, yeah I have better use for a time machine.
Plus then I could build a sanctuary site for games like DMD.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes