dartis

Oct 15, 2016
This honestly looks like an epilogue picture. With the daughter suggesting a very slow fingerjob, as a metaphor for how long she blue-balled her dad before finally giving him a timid handjob. Dating my Daughter's narrative tied up in a neat little bow.

Reactions: Adoringfan

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
damn daughter keeps cock blocking me!!! she should be happy her daddy's going to get some pussy.:FeelsGoodMan:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I am kinda thinking one ending route will be a love route with Georgina that you kinda get married and maybe have kids who knows and she can't get enough of your dick perfect house wife ect.
you sir just won the internet in my book congrats

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
My only issue really with the game is the daughters psychic ability, She always manages to wake up when the dad is about to get lucky and she gets really Pissed when he does (resulting in Game over). I understand when it's her friends but when it's someone like Georgina or Olivia then it shouldn't really matter IMO since they're not a couple (Yet).

Other than that I've got no issues

It's easy to see the daughters reaction to Dad messing around with anyone. Due to the fact that D has stated in her head that she is starting to want to date dad, she has seen him naked in the shower several time and got excited. She is starting to take ownership of her dad due to the fact He is the gentleman she wants to be with.

Even the last part with the stuffed Bear Dad was the father and she was the Mommy.. with that statement you can see the path where that is going.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
It's easy to see the daughters reaction to Dad messing around with anyone. Due to the fact that D has stated in her head that she is starting to want to date dad, she has seen him naked in the shower several time and got excited. She is starting to take ownership of her dad due to the fact He is the gentleman she wants to be with.

Even the last part with the stuffed Bear Dad was the father and she was the Mommy.. with that statement you can see the path where that is going.
She has yet to even touch herself, or to understand the feelings of arousal. She and Jennifer, are like 10yos when it come to self exploratory experience.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
She has yet to even touch herself, or to understand the feelings of arousal. She and Jennifer, are like 10yos when it come to self exploratory experience.
if I am not mistaken she has touched herself at least twice, 1) in your apartment when you went to the shower (just after you get the corruption notice. 2nd time is in the hotel room when she went to the bathroom to get her clothing and while you again where in the shower (with a huge erection) and she touched her nipple(s) saying how erect they were and how it made her feel.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
if I am not mistaken she has touched herself at least twice, 1) in your apartment when you went to the shower (just after you get the corruption notice. 2nd time is in the hotel room when she went to the bathroom to get her clothing and while you again where in the shower (with a huge erection) and she touched her nipple(s) saying how erect they were and how it made her feel.
My reference was more toward masturbation, but you are correct. Maybe the next update will deal with her needing her own release, missing dad, while the girls get to see him while she's home with mom, building her case for moving in with him? She can't avoid her mom, and she will have to return sometime.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
My reference was more toward masturbation, but you are correct. Maybe the next update will deal with her needing her own release, missing dad, while the girls get to see him while she's home with mom, building her case for moving in with him? She can't avoid her mom, and she will have to return sometime.
sounds like a pretty good Idea too me, I look forward to that.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
My only issue really with the game is the daughters psychic ability, She always manages to wake up when the dad is about to get lucky and she gets really Pissed when he does (resulting in Game over). I understand when it's her friends but when it's someone like Georgina or Olivia then it shouldn't really matter IMO since they're not a couple (Yet).

Other than that I've got no issues
Yes but you know that a simply save before wrong choice then a reload will be good enough to get the scene :)
As i can mod theses to be more pleasable, i won't do it because i don't want to break game scenario
(i only added a parrallel portal between park and pool events :p)

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I wish people would use more of their imagination. Just because there are no masturbation scenes depicted doesn't mean they are not happening. Enough times and opportunities where it 'could have happened' - that solves all your blue ball issues ;)

gramaton

May 16, 2017
here is my prediction boys - day 10 - you finally can touch (just once!) her pussy without GO or sad blue eyes or reprobation. day 11 - Dad can touch her parts (pussy too) multiple times, even outside, also she keeps asking D about his mornings (fok it - every minutes woods), day 12 - she touches your parts and maybe even more. day 13 - Dad kisses and touches her everywere. day 14 - finally, we got for we waiting for. "remember this tweet!" (c)

p.s. and dont forget what D definetelly can do things with some other girls (hope we get Georgina in a way she likes)
p.p.s sorry for bad english

Reactions: marispiper

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I have said it before that I suspect that anything in terms of softcore handjob/blowjob/fingering is somewhere in between patch 11-13.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes