ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
You can already touch her parts...
I hope some dildo play with Elena :)
And surprise sex in the morning by elena too :)
Daughter will come in time :p

Reactions: Paranoid_android

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
When MC come back from vacation, i suppose the 1st girl we meet beside D will be Georgina because MC is an adult and has a paying job. That night i think we'll either choose to go to Georgina house to catch up or go back home so MC and Elena can have some time together. Also the coffee girl is interested in MC but we never get to see her spend some time near MC :FeelsBadMan:

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
When MC come back from vacation, i suppose the 1st girl we meet beside D will be Georgina because MC is an adult and has a paying job. That night i think we'll either choose to go to Georgina house to catch up or go back home so MC and Elena can have some time together. Also the coffee girl is interested in MC but we never get to see her spend some time near MC :FeelsBadMan:
Eh, who isn't interested in the MC at this point. If I was pulled into the game, Captain N style, I'd either become a woman and become attracted to him, or keep my Y chromosome and become a douche-canoe or at least a bigger douche-canoe.

Airnuts

May 12, 2017
I am hoping to see some action in ver 10. I think the D decides to help out with F erections. She wakes up in the middle of the night with F boner in her back. She feels for poor old dad and decides to take matters into her own hands. She figures Dad has helped her out so often with all of his massages so she figures it's her turn to reciprocate. She finds some lubricating lotion in the bathroom and when dad finally rolls onto his back she gives him a handjob. It would be interesting to see some of his cum land near her lips and her curiosity makes her decide to lick her lips to see what it tastes like. The outcome could lead her to further scenarios.

Aug 5, 2016
It would be interesting to see some of his cum land near her lips and her curiosity makes her decide to lick her lips to see what it tastes like. The outcome could lead her to further scenarios.
I could totally see this happening, especially if D has another introspective bout of romantic feelings for the MC. It seems that she has waves of affection for him. We haven't gotten a good moment with her alone and fantasizing about MC in a while it seems.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Eh, who isn't interested in the MC at this point. If I was pulled into the game, Captain N style, I'd either become a woman and become attracted to him, or keep my Y chromosome and become a douche-canoe or at least a bigger douche-canoe.
Holy shit the Captain N reference, now you got me feeling all nostalgic, shiiiiiit. Anyway one of the devs responded to me awhile back and said I would really like this update because I said daddy needs play or he is gonna die from blue balls. So I am looking forward to the update, I don't mind the slow progression with the daughter, she is cute af and learning things at her own pace and that's fine.

Reactions: dartis

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I am hoping to see some action in ver 10. I think the D decides to help out with F erections. She wakes up in the middle of the night with F boner in her back. She feels for poor old dad and decides to take matters into her own hands. She figures Dad has helped her out so often with all of his massages so she figures it's her turn to reciprocate. She finds some lubricating lotion in the bathroom and when dad finally rolls onto his back she gives him a handjob. It would be interesting to see some of his cum land near her lips and her curiosity makes her decide to lick her lips to see what it tastes like. The outcome could lead her to further scenarios.
Have an upvote for that friend
Damn, it's not reddit here, then have a like !

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I feel like this game is dragging on too much. It feels like a massage simulator, I've lost count of how many massage scenes are there, and all of them feel the same... And some scenes drag along horribly, like the romantic dinner one, with too many redundant text. But I can't say I don't like the game, I'm still interested in playing further to see how the story develops. Hopefully we can corrupt the daughter into a really nasty slut.

Reactions: dav121

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I feel like this game is dragging on too much. It feels like a massage simulator, I've lost count of how many massage scenes are there, and all of them feel the same... And some scenes drag along horribly, like the romantic dinner one, with too many redundant text. But I can't say I don't like the game, I'm still interested in playing further to see how the story develops. Hopefully we can corrupt the daughter into a really nasty slut.
Dude it's ment to drag on it's all about "realistically" and I quote that heavily but you "realistically" are corrupting your daughter you don't like 99% of the corruption games out there just do one thing and then OH LOOK SHE IS NOW A TOTAL SLUT!! It is a time thing you subtly etch away at her morality... As far as story and shit goes this game is pretty top tier but at the same time it has it's issues.

Reactions: ayyylmaooo

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Dude it's ment to drag on it's all about "realistically" and I quote that heavily but you "realistically" are corrupting your daughter you don't like 99% of the corruption games out there just do one thing and then OH LOOK SHE IS NOW A TOTAL SLUT!! It is a time thing you subtly etch away at her morality... As far as story and shit goes this game is pretty top tier but at the same time it has it's issues.
Don't get me wrong, I aprreciate the game, in fact it's one of the few that managed to pick my interest. I like that the sorty is a slow burn, however, what I meant with the "dragging on" is related to the unnecessary (in my opinion) text and dialoge that weighs down some scenes. I wouldn't mind if the plot speed up a bit or added different situations other than massages. And regarding the realism... I don't feel that the Daughter is very realistic at all, she's supposedly 18 and dresses like a bit of a slut, but she has the sexual awareness of a 10 year old, she doesn't even know what's to feel aroused, not to talk about masturbating. One would think that at that age (and having a boyfriend) she would be a bit more mature in that sense. That said, I'm still supporting and playing the game.

Reactions: proximus and dav121

gramaton

May 16, 2017
I don't feel that the Daughter is very realistic at all, she's supposedly 18 and dresses like a bit of a slut, but she has the sexual awareness of a 10 year old, she doesn't even know what's to feel aroused, not to talk about masturbating
nowadays its sure pretty weird but if i remember correctly F mentioned something about this, like "her mother no doubt
handle her without mittens". maybe we know about this later.

p.s. but who cares, its just a game and if F be her first and last so be it

Last edited:
Reactions: ayyylmaooo
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes