fbass

May 18, 2017
I see a lot of people had problems with this update, I know how frustrating that can be. Guess I'm lucky cuz it worked flawlessly for me and I think it was a really good, very happy with it

Aug 24, 2017
the thing you have to realize is patreon has just clamped down on games that are related to incest and stuff of that nature so everyone's had to quickly comply or they would need to remove there games
Yeah, I know about that, I was referring to other games that didn't have to change anything (that's why I said "The biggest problem..."). The devs that just change the code as they go along and you must start over. That makes many games be like a constant alpha/beta version where your progress gets wiped every new version.
Man, I can only imagine if BB or MGA will do something like that... it will be the end for me.

Azzy451

May 29, 2017
If you didn't get the blackmail settlement .. but want the extra cash for the photo membership and extra outfit (that you don't see till next ep anyway)

the usual edit/make config.console = True, & shift O etc
v_day0_extra_payment = True

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Question, during the second chapter, when you can choose the daughters outfit, the walkthrough says that i should take option F, while i can only see options A-C. Is there something i have yet to download or?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Question, during the second chapter, when you can choose the daughters outfit, the walkthrough says that i should take option F, while i can only see options A-C. Is there something i have yet to download or?
i just chose B because i liked it more

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Everything is fine except you don't even need the actual Chapter 1( just accept the Chapter 1 continuation). Max out the good stuff you like (FP =100, LP =100, ass/boob/etc either 11 or 0 because this leads to extra wanted/unwanted scenes).
Everything else you have is fine. Start making new saves during 0.15. And happy-happy...
I take it i need exhibition(?) to 11 for the "extra"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
squash scene?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Several people--including me--missed that scene on a playthrough, probably due to lack of exhib. points. So you trying to get that scene with maxed exhib. points seems like a good plan for you...
or you could just look at the CG files hehe

Reactions: Mescalino

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
my exhib points are (or rather is) 1
Guess i have a long way to go then :)
I did save however before the squash so ill use the console at some point to see the scenes

koysa

Oct 27, 2017
Is it just me or are the mac files corrupted for 0.16. I cant seem to get them working and i've tried all the links. Also, im too lazy to search for answer from the earlier pages

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
use this:

and follow this:

or this:

see if that helps
i wonder if he put it in c:/program files.... you won't be able to save in that directory at all, only adminstrator account can

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Ahh, nice. Thx. I already see I need a do over. I didn't 'stay in bed longer' on day 16. I cant buy the membership either...oh well, not going back to change that.
i think even if you did have the money it'd still be magically out of your reach

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes