Blob

May 7, 2017
are you using the new save system mod for chapter 1 because if not that could be why
no idea what that means. I played the version that was required for importing saves from chapter 1 to chapter 2.
It worked for 0.15 but for 0.16 all of the saves were fucked.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
no idea what that means. I played the version that was required for importing saves from chapter 1 to chapter 2.
It worked for 0.15 but for 0.16 all of the saves were fucked.
as i said just use the save i have provided to save you the trouble and you will be good

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So what I did, and has also been mentioned by others, for those having problems was as follows:-

.Make a note of your stats from the end of 0.14 (shown in part from thumbnails if you can't load it.
.Start a new game in chapter 2, and select can't find save etc
.enter the stats you know
.for ass/boobs just enter 0-10 each
.sharing/bdsm enter 0 if you don't if you don't share your 'property' ;)
.yes for video evidence, no for Boss complimenting daughter, won every prize games, etc etc
.play through Day 15, it's very short and can be done in 5 minutes.

That's it, don't forget to save.
Thanks goes out to whomever edited in the ability to manually enter in the stats etc.

Reactions: RazorX

Eds47

May 4, 2017
I can`t extract the game, in windows the files keep showing errors, someone know how can I fix It?

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
So what I did, and has also been mentioned by others, for those having problems was as follows:-

.Make a note of your stats from the end of 0.14 (shown in part from thumbnails if you can't load it.
.Start a new game in chapter 2, and select can't find save etc
.enter the stats you know
.for ass/boobs just enter 0-10 each
.sharing/bdsm enter 0 if you don't if you don't share your 'property' ;)
.yes for video evidence, no for Boss complimenting daughter, won every prize games, etc etc
.play through Day 15, it's very short and can be done in 5 minutes.

That's it, don't forget to save.
Thanks goes out to whomever edited in the ability to manually enter in the stats etc.
Do you know what's the max friendship/love point at the end of chapter 1 ? I can't access any of them anymore. Thanks ! :)

Aug 24, 2017
Getting kinda tired to jump through hoops every time to be able to continue this game from where I've left it. The biggest problem is that it's not only this game... I see more and more going that route. They really need to think things through before they begin a project, not change it up every new version so you're forced to start over. I'm not a patron but I can only imagine how someone who's already investing in the project must feel when starting over every new version.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Getting kinda tired to jump through hoops every time to be able to continue this game from where I've left it. The biggest problem is that it's not only this game... I see more and more going that route. They really need to think things through before they begin a project, not change it up every new version so you're forced to start over. I'm not a patron but I can only imagine how someone who's already investing in the project must feel when starting over every new version.
the thing you have to realize is patreon has just clamped down on games that are related to incest and stuff of that nature so everyone's had to quickly comply or they would need to remove there games

DrDemagogue

Oct 26, 2017
So I won't get to tongue-punch my luscious digital daughter's pure and perfect pooper this holiday season? In hindsight, I guess we really aren't quite there yet ...

(Seriously though, I really appreciate the extra effort some of you guys are putting in to smooth out the wrinkles. Kudos to RazorX and the other heroes who have sprung into action.)

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
So I won't get to tongue-punch my luscious digital daughter's pure and perfect pooper this holiday season? In hindsight, I guess we really aren't quite there yet ...

(Seriously though, I really appreciate the extra effort some of you guys are putting in to smooth out the wrinkles. Kudos to RazorX and the other heroes who have sprung into action.)
you mean like this? :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes