RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
You're not understanding the problem!

I said I've restarted the game!

And I wanted to take advantage of the new saves to make different choices like Elena's massage or things I did not choose the first time!
yes but to play chapter 2 you need to play and complete chapter 1, what i suggested above will allow you to play through all of chapter 2 from the start

the save is for chapter 1 not chapter 2

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
now talking about the update ... again only massages and handjobs with Daughter, this is already getting annoying !!!

Going slowly okay not to lose the grace, already should have rolled in this version at least a blowjob !!!
You noticed the boobjob and nearly blowjob? And cuming over her face?
For me it's enough sexual progress ... their emotional relationship could move a (or two) step forward ^^ But I'm pretty sure that will happen ... after the blowjob -.-

Reactions: aha123

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Really? That's all?

If it were free of bugs and "friend", I would give it a 9. D is blossoming nicely. As well, D is to become a professional model. Elena is to become at least a co-conspirator. Rachel seems to have serious misgivings about D's proposed arranged marriage--this is a potential HUGE plot twist.
As is, I give it a 7.5...
If I have to elaborate...:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 9thCrux

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Couldn't for the life of me get a save working, just started from ch.1 ...
That's how it worked for me:

1- Start DMD V016
2- Continue from Ch.1
3- Click on 'Save doesn't appear?'
4- Enter your name, your daughter's name, friendship points, love points, and all stats
(Find your stats by playing DMD V014 and when you talk to the lady at the airport, enter the console [shift 'O'] and type all stats pressing enter after each of them:
v_ass_points
v_boobs_points
v_mouth_points
v_penis_points
v_exhibition_points
v_BDSM_points
v_sharing_points)
5- DMD V016 ready to begin without crashes.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
to be fair if you follow the walkthrough's and skip through all the text you can get through it pretty quick anyway

aha123

Dec 17, 2017
You noticed the boobjob and nearly blowjob? And cuming over her face?
For me it's enough sexual progress ... their emotional relationship could move a (or two) step forward ^^ But I'm pretty sure that will happen ... after the blowjob -.-
finally some wise words lel

aha123

Dec 17, 2017
This saga reminds me of old-school fairy tales--sweetness and light for a while, then darkness, but ending with even more sweetness and light for the ending. That seems like the story arc for DMD.
Good things can arise from truly unexpected events. D deserves nothing but the best. Anything less is a pity.
Even more wise words. This is why i want to play this game so much, and im waiting for updates :3

Reactions: Jandalf

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
All things change, bro. The anger players felt when Rachel took D back home with her was 0.13. People thought MC would need most of Chapter 2 to reunite with D. So the present situation actually echoes back to 0.10 when we first learned of D's arranged marriage troubles. So things have been worse in DMD for F/D.
How can the devs see out Chapter 2 without some possibly negative events on the horizon? This saga reminds me of old-school fairy tales--sweetness and light for a while, then darkness, but ending with even more sweetness and light for the ending. That seems like the story arc for DMD.
Good things can arise from truly unexpected events. D deserves nothing but the best. Anything less is a pity.
I understand your point of view. I am also expecting the best in the end, but I guess I was fair giving a 6 for v0.16. Enjoyment is still far from good.

Reactions: aha123

Blob

May 7, 2017
For the last version I played through all of chapter 1 again to have a valid save file.
So a bit mad that it was all for nothing because save files don't really work anymore for this version >_>

Hopefully this will the last time this is causing issues.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
delete the saves folder in your chapter 1 game\ and chapter 2 game\ folders as well as deleting:
C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204
C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-2469236204

now extract this save to C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204 making sure the .saves are in DMD-1469236204 then launch chapter 2 and click continue from ch.1 and choose a route
It's worked with me!

tks

Reactions: RazorX

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
For the last version I played through all of chapter 1 again to have a valid save file.
So a bit mad that it was all for nothing because save files don't really work anymore for this version >_>

Hopefully this will the last time this is causing issues.
are you using the new save system mod for chapter 1 because if not that could be why

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes