Puro Norte

Nov 30, 2017
I'm playing Chapter 1 currently, Dad was out to get something for kitchen and then Lucas broke into his house and he groped daughter, now daughter be like ''You said you'd always protect me, I want mom''. I don't even have a choice in this matter, what did I do wrong exactly?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I really hope he does something special for x-mas. Man, I would love seeing my sharing route play out and have both Elena and my daughter together. I got high hopes.
That can happen but Christmas 2018.If not next year then Chrismas 2019 will be for sure the best orgy in the game.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
I'm playing Chapter 1 currently, Dad was out to get something for kitchen and then Lucas broke into his house and he groped daughter, now daughter be like ''You said you'd always protect me, I want mom''. I don't even have a choice in this matter, what did I do wrong exactly?
More than likely you didn’t take up the self-defense class offer for D at the police station on Day 10, I think it is.

If D takes that class, she can defend herself against Lucas

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
why are people saying that chapter 2 is short? chapter 1 contained 14 updates, im sure chapter 2 will contain a lot of updates before we reach chapter 3.

megacct

May 15, 2017
Because these people are just stupid. Or they're brand new to the game, not having been here for months already to see it develop over time. If they can't be bothered to spend five minutes reading up on this game before spouting a question in here, and just ask the same question over and over, I'm happy to just ignore them.

F95User123

Mar 27, 2017
If you're new it's rather likely to get confused, because it does seem at first that both Chapter 1 and 2 are both finished.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if you are new you would want to not get any spoilers and play the game from the beginning, doing so you would notice that chapter 1 contains 14 parts and chapter 2 just 1 part. doing simple math you will assume that chapter 2 is just in its early stage. sure, its easy to get confused if you are not paying attention and just eager to get more, we all know when all blood is streaming in the genital area how stupid we can be! :D

dankmaister69

Nov 18, 2017
Hey im sorry for not reading all pages before asking this question, have mercy!
I played through chapter 1 and it was amazing.
But i downloaded chapter 2 and im stuck in the skypecall with the daughter. it says i've allready chosen all the options. I hope i didnt miss something abvious

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Hey im sorry for not reading all pages before asking this question, have mercy!
I played through chapter 1 and it was amazing.
But i downloaded chapter 2 and im stuck in the skypecall with the daughter. it says i've allready chosen all the options. I hope i didnt miss something abvious
there was a comment about that awhile ago, i believe it's a bug but i can't remember what the suggestion was but for what it's worth my suggestion is take her to your hotel room instead, it's the best route anyway.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
allright it worked! too bad that chapter ended right after that scene. any news on when next chapter/update will be out?
are you running v0.15 with the patch btw? because i didn't have any issues going down both route's from what i remember.
and as for the chapter ending i agree :D chapter 2 was pretty short but there are more things to come.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
how does chapter 2 work? i mean like how do i get it to continue my previous choices from chapter 1?

are there chapter 1 files i need to copy over or something? sorry if its a stupid question, i didnt quite understand from the OP.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Things keep changing from update to update so it's OK to be confused. For now, the last screen from 0.14 (which ends Chapter 1) will automatically carry over as the initial game-path in Chapter 2.

The problem seems to be that players may have multiple game-paths and be unsure of exactly what path they are on when entering Chapter 2. Check out @Maldus--he's a V.I.P. in this thread--on page 599 (click the spoiler). This new system may be in place by the next update. But once you're happy with a carry-over game path from Chapter 1, just make a new save in Chapter 2 for it as soon as possible.
Thanks for your response, i'll take a look for that post.

ok so i found a post by @Londo_Mollari on page 600 that says both chapters save to appdata folder and chapter 2 will automatically find it. so i guess that clears things up. i just downloaded chapter one 2 days ago for the first time and finished the d only path last night, so its my only save to deal with anyway.

thanks for the response @virtuvoid, greatly appreciated!

Reactions: virtuvoid

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Haven't bothered with this game yet for 2 reasons, 1 was the low V#, the other was the main plot's not my particular kink. However, atm, I'm pretty caught up on most of the in dev games out there and champing at the bit & frustrated at the pace of dev of every one. So my ? is this: is this game finally at a level of dev that it's worth my time to bother with? Keep in mind, I really don't care for the whole incest thing, but I don't mind it too badly. For instance, Teacher's Pet is pretty good. (best ever is Superpowered, when Mom is "obsessed" where writing is concerned).
I'm at that stage where I'm sick of chasing the "next update" for any of these games & just want to give them 12 months off to mature & for me to forget. That means branching out to titles I had passed over. Dreams of Desire seems to be the only game with a decent update pace, since it's released by chapter, so you know you'll be playing an entirely new chapter ... Just like to get some true pervs feedback whether it's time for me to bust my cherry on this one, or wait.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes