fapboyant

Jul 17, 2017
Without the incest patch, the DMD characters are just friends and acquaintances. The dialogues are weirdly unpolished for that situation.

What you could do is go to the Patreon site of MrDots Games and dl a past non-incest version (for free) and compare...
how do i patch so the incest is restored? i downloaded the patch from here and replaced the files that were in the zip.
Please help

Ulldarra

May 18, 2017
guys i patched it and came up with this bug can someone tell me what to do? dont wanna lose the saves xD..

Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
Hi

I'm taking a look to the walkthrough and I'm in day 9, at Graham and Olivia’s House.

I'm gonna fuck Olivia with the condom, but the walkthrough choose "that's enough" with no more reason.

There are "consequences" later if I fuck her?

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Hi

I'm taking a look to the walkthrough and I'm in day 9, at Graham and Olivia’s House.

I'm gonna fuck Olivia with the condom, but the walkthrough choose "that's enough" with no more reason.

There are "consequences" later if I fuck her?
Yep, you only have 1 condom. Banging Olivia means not banging Elena in chapter 1.

btw: contrary to most DmD fans I think Olivias Sex scene is better than Elenas. But just save before Olivia, have sex, reload, don't have sex and fuck Elena later. So you can see both :D

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
I just took a look at Dev's patreon, i dont know it just felt sad and worrisome if he abandons the path of his daughter seduction/corruption..welp, just to hope for the best:FeelsBadMan:

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I just took a look at Dev's patreon, i dont know it just felt sad and worrisome if he abandons the path of his daughter seduction/corruption..welp, just to hope for the best:FeelsBadMan:
you need to look into it more, its patreons new rules that mean he has to change it or remove the game completely but there will still be a patched version released here that puts it back to how its intended

Reactions: Downhilldown

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
you need to look into it more, its patreons new rules that mean he has to change it or remove the game completely but there will still be a patched version released here that puts it back to how its intended
i am well aware of Patreons rules, and i hope it won't discourage Dev :)

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Got many more scenes I could point out where it feels rushed. Can't seem to just glance over them, as this feels like an entire different game than before.
What do you guys/gals think of this ?!
I suspect it's the "cartoon effect" at work, here. In cartoons, they have to keep careful track of time passage because it takes so long to make the frames that you forget it only takes a moment for the action to play out. Visual novels commonly maximize dialog for each "frame" for that very reason. (Text slows the reader down so that he doesn't blow through the few frames of action available in two or three seconds.)

Reactions: Dboss and Magixian

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
cheers. Elena on stage again :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:
I need more of her :happyblush
Me too.Seems this episode we skip Jennifer and Georgina.Will be interesting to see how MC will explain to D that he is relationship with other girls.But that will happen maybe around 0.20 or even later,not now.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes